SO disappointed. My room is multiple shades of grey and from the review and the description I felt the rug would work perfectly. Imagine my shock when I opened up the package to find a tan and brown rug. Did you ship me the wrong rug?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NOT at all the same as the description. This "GREY" rug is a gold/tan caramel color with chocolate brown leaves.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pattern was accurate, color was completely wrong.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This is a gorgeous rug, and it arrived earlier than the expected date. However, it is NOT the color pictured...the tan color in the background is actually a dark grey in person with a bit of a purple tinge, so the large leaf shapes on the rug actually don't stand out from the background color displayed other than the fact that they are slightly raised and a different texture carpet than the background. Do not buy this rug to go with a neutral/brown'/tan colored motif (as I had originally planned), it is definitely dark grey with little black leaves. Luckily the rug goes with the furniture in my room, but I will now be changing the color scheme I had originally planned on having by painting an accent wall the color of the rug and buying chairs and a table to coordinate. So all in all, its not the color pictured, but its still beautiful and in my case it still works in the room I ordered it for.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? NO!!!
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Mostly
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes