I purchased this rug in the navy color and received it in a few days. I am so amazed by the quality of the rug that I almost thought I got the wrong rug. It is so much nicer in person than in the picture. I love the pattern because it is so classic and simple and yet it can be used in more modern or semi modern settings. It works in most spaces even a kitchen. The navy color is a royal navy color which just screams elegance. I would highly recommend it .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I have bought two other rugs from Overstock and was very pleased with them. They have lasted a long time and I never had a problem with shedding. This rug is always shedding and it looks dirty. I got the navy blue rug and the white areas of teh rug look dirty all the time and I've only had it for a few weeks. Would not buy this one. There are plenty of other rugs that are much better than this. Now I am scared to buy a rug from Overstock because of this. I dont recal seeing a review about this rug that it shed so much. I hope I can properly warn somebody.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same but the white looked dirty becuase of the sheddding
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good. When I first got it looked like sections of carpet were missing.
I really love this rug for the price - good quality, a really nice lighter grey color, and feels good underfoot. Would definitely purchase again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much lighter grey in person, which I was happy about
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Ordered this rug in khaki for my bedroom. It looks great! Color is as pictured. Love the design detail--it's chic but contemporary. My rug does not shed as much like some of the other reviews have mentioned. Maybe because it's a lighter color? The only shedding I've noticed is on bottom of my shoes. But there isn't any "spill over" of the beige color onto the khaki color. Easy to vacuum. It is made of two different fabrics. The white lines are somewhat raised and slightly softer than the background color. I am definitely happy with the look, feel and style of this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Khaki color exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I spent far too long looking for the perfect "neutral but not too plain" rug for our baby nursery and this was worth the wait. It is nice to sit on and I can imagine playing with her on it. Since our baby is not here yet I can't stay anything about the shedding but we have a dog in the house so shedding is nothing new. The rug did have a weird smell at first but I'm assuming its just from packaging and being a warehouse. It just needs to air out a bit - not a big deal at all. I love this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate. I bought the Khaki colored one.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality -- looks high end
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
nice thick,soft rug. color it as shown. we've had it a couple weeks and it is shedding a little, but i expect that to stop soon. the shedding is why i am giving it 4 stars.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
If you're looking for a contemporary rug this is the one for you. The trellis design itself is a higher pile and softer than the rest of the rug. Although its simple and very contemporary, i placed it in our living room and still pulled off a classy elegance with accenting curtains and a black leather couch. In other words, be versatile with pulling the room together with this rug..don't feel forced to make the room casual
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Other than the color of the design lines being darker than shown/expected (for the Plum color), the rug is great and is perfect for what I was looking for. Thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The plum was exactly what I was picturing. The pictures online make it look maybe a little ligher/more royal purple than it is. Also, it looks like the design is in white or cream, but really it is a beige color, like the picture of the brown one. Luckily this still worked for me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice thick wool, not issues
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We ordered the 5x8 rug in pink. Had some initial issues with the wrong product but overstock was WONDERFUL about the return and fast response. It couldnt have been easier to handle. The correct rug arrived and the pink color is perfect as pictured. We did have shedding at first but it is getting less with each vacuum. Nothing too horrible and we have dark wood floors so it would be noticeable. We are really pleased with the value for the price. Thanks overstock! ** NOTE: initially we received the "Berry" rug and if you are thinking of ordering -I feel the color was a little darker and more on the maroon side than pictured.
I have been wanting an area rug to replace a dated one in the family room. Having recently painted the walls a soft yellow, I thought the green rug would be the perfect accent. It is! I have a dark brown leather sectional and the light walls and green area rug are the perfect go togethers. The rug itself is an excellent quality wool . I have not had shedding problems that other reviewers mentioned, but I would expect some shedding with a wool rug. Delivered quickly right to the door. Very happy with this purchase.
This is NOT GRAY at all. This is steel blue, like other reviews have said. I have black furniture and it completely clashed with it. I was so excited to get this rug and so disappointed in the color, but it is a beautiful rug. Wish it could've worked.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? 100% WRONG
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
I love this rug. It's a huge step up from the nicer discount stores (think red bullseye) at a better price, but of course it's not quite as nice as the wool rugs you find at specialty shops. Those are five-to-ten times this price, though! Please be aware that while the background of this rug is hooked wool, the trellis design is wool pile, and raised a bit compared to the background. I really like the contrast, but I wasn't expecting it from the description. I got the khaki color (I stalked the site for weeks and got the ONLY one!) and it is exactly the same color as in the picture. Not too dark, not too warm. It's really the perfect light greige. It looks fantastic in my living room..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same (I got the khaki)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate. (See review.)
I have this rug in a loft/library area of my house. This rug wears like a champ. I have a multi pet household and they love to lay on this rug. Needless to say, this rug has not stained, pulled, or is it showing any signs of wear. It has been in this area of my house for about 1.5 years. I would highly recommend.
I adore this rug! I got it for a room I am trying to make casual, modern, and cozy all at the same time. I was worried it was going to shed horribly as others have written-- for me, this has not been an issue. However, when I got it I vaccuumed the heck out of it because of what I had read for the reviews. I emptied two full canisters from my Shark vac and after that it really has not shed much. It is beautiful, well made, very thick (I do not need a rug pad underneath, it stays in place) and I am so happy with my purchase.
This rug is very pretty, but it is extremely low quality. The day I received it the looms started coming undone. On top of that if you have pets do not buy this rug, it is very easy for the looms to come undone, therefore your cats claws will ruin it within a week. I regret buying this rug so much! I have other rugs that my cat tries to scratch his claws on and you do not notice it at all! Its very obvious that the rug is not manufactured well.
Wow! Love this rug! We got the navy and it looks great! Cannot beat the price and free shipping is amazing! It looks well made and expensive, it is not flimsy and thin like some cheaper rugs. So far the shedding has not been noticeable at all. We searched everywhere and this could not be beat, and we are very happy with the purchase!
This rug didn't shed for me, despite reading reviews that it sheds a lot. I have experienced no shedding and I have had it in the house for 2 weeks. Very good looking rug. Only downside is that it is a little thin to run wires under without there being a big bump, but a pad might fix that. So would wireless speakers. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is about the same as in photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The rug arrived in a timely manner, but it is much, much thinner than 0.75 inches. It arrived damaged on the front and back. The cotton backing had strands sticking out. Several of the wool loops on the front were loose! There were black marks on one end of the rug, and small purple strands throughout. It has a peculiar, pungent textile odor. Very disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unfortunately poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor
I was happy w the style and quality and especially price of this rug compared to others I shopped around for. But very disappointed in the color. Ordered the light gray and it looks light blue in person. Sent it back, as it is for a baby girl's nursery. I was happy about free shipping upon ordering, just beware... I'm out $40 now since sending back....had to pay shipping to return plus reimburse them for the free shipping upon my original order. :( lesson learned. Shop local!