I have designed a very high end walk in shower with floor to ceiling heavy glass to see right into. It has river rock around the huge bubbled window and winding up the seat and wall and peetering out to ceiling. I am using this rug as my bath rug and the entire design is now complete. I love it when a plan comes together! The rug I ordered has the cream background and has dark brown, grey, and beige "stones'. I love the plushness underfoot and didn't need a pad to hold it in place! Wish I could post a photo here so you could see in room setting, which would have helped me when shopping. You won't be sorry!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact, except for monitor differences
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So thick and plush and soft on your feet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Didn't state how much you are going to love it!
Thought this rug would be a great rug. It looked very cool in picture. When I unrolled it I was very disappointed. The binding made the rug look cheap and badly made. Called Overstock and they were very sorry and sent me a UPS sticker to send it back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality. The rug itself was fine, but the binding around the rug was terrible. It looked like a kid's craft project.
I bought this rug to jazz up my office, which is a bit dreary. I wanted something natural but fun and this fit the bill. I was looking for something larger but this ended up being the perfect size and amount of pattern. I'm really pleased with the quality. The price point was perfect.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Pretty much a match, although I like it more in person.
- How is the quality of the product? Wool is nice and think, no odors.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
The clever design of this rug is a conversation starter and it looks to be of good quality with tightly packed yarns. My only issue is that it is thick and after putting a rug pad down to prevent slipping on a hardwood floor, the front door barely clears the rug. Maybe my door is a little low but you might want to check your clearance before purchase. Good quality, good price!
Unique rug - scalloped edge and carved wool makes this look MUCH more expensive than what you pay at Overstock's price. The colors are muted and are not as bright as the photo on line. Nice wool, lots of pilling initially, but quickly stops to pill. Super quick shipping. Overstock does it again!
The 2 rugs arrived in the wrong color, edges were not bound correctly showing the binding stitch on the front of both rugs. One even had 1 of the pebbles as a square. These stitches were 1/4" to 1/2" long and should be hidden under the rug. Great design concept but very poor manufacturing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Sent 2 of the wrong color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor - Binding was messy, uneven.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? They have the wrong color titles on the wrong images hence the wrong rugs were delivered.
I was not sure about buying a pebble rug, but I love the thing. It is fairly thick and seems well made. The green seems a bit more muted on my rug compared to the picture, which is fine enough. Very cool rug. Oh, it comes rolled up and with the rock edges you just need to put heavy books on them for a few days so the rug flattens out.
I love this rug and the way it looks in the office space where I have it. however, it is very thick. It really needs to sit in an open space because anything that you place on it will be elevated by the height of the rug. It also sheds when you sweep it and collects dust and particles like crazy. Still love it but weary of how much it will wear over time when it is cleaned.
I have two of these in the grey color for my living room - sectioned off going in opposite directions over my hardwood floors. These rugs are very thick and defined and look very expensive. I get lots of compliments on them and they give my loving room a unique designer look.
I am thrilled with my new nuLoom Rug for my foyer. I wanted a rug that wasn't your run of the mill rug for my front door. This is absolutely perfect. Everyone comments on how adorable it is. Colors are perfect as shown in the picture and you cannot beat the quality! Thanks Overstock! You did it again!
This rug is absolutely beautiful and the colors look representative of the picture. I purchased the brown version and am very pleased with the quality. The rug is wool, shaped nicely and the ends are finished nice as well. We've had it for months now and it looks just as great as when it was first purchased. The rug is high quality for the price paid. I highly recommend !
First of all, I'd like to say that Overstock handled my return perfectly, even paying for return shipping when I asked them to. Very impressed by their customer service. As to the rug, I ordered the brown and green one. The colors were way off - everything looked dark and swampy, particularly the green parts, which were a color that was, well, kind of similar to Oscar the Grouch. The edges of the rug were slightly grungy looking as well. It's possible that I just got a bad apple. I've been very happy with many of my Overstock purchases, just not this one.