We bought the greenish rug. The color of the border is accurate but the inside woven area looks nothing like the picture. There are no stripes and the rug we received had no color other than a beige. Quite a boring rug. We moved it around to different peoples home in the family and no one really wanted it so someone put it their garage. Too heavy to return. That is the thing. Most of the rugs we order are great. But you have to be careful. A pain to return. I am very careful when I order rugs on O.com. Great prices - but not if you have to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality. Fairly soft for a natural Fiber rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
The rug is not well made, not rectangular. I have in the dining nook under the table. It is holding up well. However every week I fight it so its misshape is not so pronounced. Disappointed in it for sure.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color of border is as on web, however the stripes are not.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not rectangular.
this is a great rug and excellent purchase especially for the price. the colors are great - warm and match pretty much anything ( i have the brown edged rug in a room painted light blue ). i had looked at many other sites for similar rugs and they were way more expensive. The rug is soft under foot and nice to walk on. i have only had the rug out for a few weeks but i really like it. i have 3 cats and i was worried they would think it was one big scratching mat but so far so good. i would recommend this rug to others and am very pleased with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the rug is more muted than the colors that appear on line but i actually think this is a good thing - more tans browns and maybe even light grey but there are no peach/ora ngish lines in it as the picture shows - would go well in most rooms with most decor i think
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality of the product is good - seems well made and came in very good condition to my home
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the on site description was very accurate.
Beautiful soft rug, just what I was looking for to use in my bedroom. No odor & no shedding so far. Very pleased with purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This rug looked good when i first unrolled it and "aired it out." It definately had an earthy smell, but that went away after a few days. It has been in my living room for about 3 weeks with a normal amount of traffic on it and already the fibers and starting to unravel and stick up! The border is also starting to pill and unravel. I was happy to find this rug, becasue i was looking for a sisal looking rug without the rough texture. Too good to be true!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
I ordered the rug with the tan border. The colors in the picture are much more vibrant in the picture, in reality they are more muted natural colors so this rug can really go with anything. The quality is great. The rug is very soft underfoot unlike most natural fiber rugs. The size of the rug was a bit off, it was actually a few inches larger on both sides than an 8x10 so if you are concerned about it fitting in an area allow for a few inches all around. Because this is more of a rag rug, the sides are also not completely straight. They wave a bit. This works fine for me but again it depends on your style. Overall, great rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are more muted and natural than they are in the pictures.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Nice rug for the price. It is soft underfoot, but definitely could use a quality rug pad underneath. Works great for us on top of boring white wall-to-wall carpet in the family room. This Jute rug adds texture and depth to the room. Has been able to handle dirty dog paws without becoming shabby. Easy to vacuum clean if done regularly. Good product at a good price.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I am very happy with this purchase. It arrived earlier than expected and as described. The color variations in the center of the rug were more subtle than pictured, which I actually like better. The rug is soft enough to walk on with bare feet or even sit on. There are a few imperfections in the weaving, but those are only noticeable upon very close inspection. I looked a LOT of other places online and couldn't find another jute rug this size for the price - and free shipping for such a large item.
This rug is exactly as it appears in the photo. The green chenile border is the color it looks on my monitor, and the rug has a light and dark color variation that gives it interest, without being busy. The jute is braided thickly and the rug is a nice accent for the guest bedroom I have it in. The quality seems good and the fibers are all very secure. I think the fact that it is not hand made, makes it more durable, though a bit less "natural" looking than some of the other jute rugs I bought. I ordered several jute rugs from O for my beach house--thought I would have to return at least one, but they were all really nice and each one found a room in my home.