PROS: Pretty, versatile color that isn't boring. Good quality. Arrives assembled. Fabric looks both lush and rustic. CON: Sits so low it looks like a child's chair. Difficult to integrate with medium or large-scale rooms. Adults will need an ottoman to be comfortable. REVIEW: When the chair arrived we were at first very pleased with the fabric and the tufting. Then we removed it from the box and saw that the legs are quite short and it sits very, very low. Height-wise it's similar to other accent chairs, but a lot of the height is in the back, not the legs. The net effect is that it almost looks like a child's chair. If a 5'6" adult sits in it, his/her knees are going to be higher than his/her hips. Well, immediately it was clear that it wouldn't work in our living room because the scale was all wrong, but it turned out okay because we had been keeping an eye out for a small chair to put in our long and narrow sunroom and this worked perfectly. We'll need to get an ottoman, though, to make it comfortable. I'd recommend this for a smaller space, where it's paired with an ottoman. Either that, or a kids' room, if you're fortunate enough to be able to spend $300+ on children's furniture and your children enjoy French style decor, LOL! :) As always, service from Overstock was excellent. Quick delivery, good packaging. Love ya, O.co!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Maybe a shade lighter but basically accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The chair is not big enough to serve as a regular size chair. We ended up putting it in our nursery. The color of the upholstery is a linen cream.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was more a linen cream color than gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No