I have a 42" round pub set with 4 22" deep chairs. At first I thought I needed a 7' rug but this 6' rug is perfect. It is large enough for the chairs to still be on it when pulled out to use. I looked at literally thousands of rugs online and searched every store I could find for a round rug. We have contemporary furnishings and I didn't want the oriental rug look. This rug is perfect! The colors are warm enough that it has character and is not bland at all but it blends with the furniture. The picture is very true to the colors. It is warm brown with flecks of gold and a bit of chocolate here and there. It is thicker than I thought it would be. I figured we would have to give it time to lay flat, no way, this baby practically hugged itself to my floor. Beautiful colors, very well made, tightly woven and I didn't have to pay more for it than for my dining set. LOVE IT!!! Thanks Overstock also for the three day turnaround, that was a pleasant surprise!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nailed it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick and well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This rug is beautiful and seems to be well made, BUT ... When it arrived, the outer wrap was abraded, although the inside heavy plastic was fully intact. As soon as I opened the inner packaging, I was overwhelmed with a mildew smell, and when I unrolled the rug I noticed gray spots around the center of the rug. In fairness, this is not an Overstock problem, and, despite the scraped up outer wrapping, I don't think UPS had much to do with it either. Having been a truck driver for a number of years, I would have to place the blame on the shipper - the desiccant package was ruptured, the cardboard tube the rug was wrapped around was damp, and the rug got funkier as I got closer to the roll. Overall, this is a beautiful rug and matches my jute-rug-on-cork-flooring theme; Overstock is cheerfully replacing the rug, and if it's not rotting when it arrives, I will be an incredibly happy customer. I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from this company, and this is the first problem I have had - and it was handled promptly and professionally. Stuff happens, but if you like this rug, go ahead and buy it cuz I'll betcha the shipper doesn't make this mistake again.
Am very disappointed with the quality and construction of this rug - it is literally coming apart in many places.; will contact Overstock to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it does not lie flat and it is coming apart in several places with very little wear. It is in the kitchen but has no furniture on it and yet it is fraying all over.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty close except for how it would hold up
I was looking for a rug that would cover up some pulls that my dog did and also add a nice touch to the natural tones of our bedroom. I love the look of the natural fiber and it is also not rough on the feet that I was concerned it would be.
Rug is perfect for our foyer. I was a little hesitant getting a jute rug since I walk around the house barefoot and thought it would be too rough on my feet. Didn't need to be concerned at all, it is actually quite soft Overall great value.
Perfect size for my breakfast room, which we use as a "morning sitting room" instead. Four comfy chairs fit perfectly around the rug with an ottoman in the middle. Rug laid flat immediately upon opening. Color is great - just as described. This is the second rug we have ordered from Overstock. Great prices and quick delivery.
Having drawn a blank trying to find a Sisal circular rug that I liked in the UK, I looked further afield and was pleased to find this circular Jute rug. Delivery was relatively quick in view of the distance, but the beauty of this rug is that is stays flat on the floor! No curling edges, or ripples just beautifully flat. My round table and chairs sit very well on the rug so I am very pleased with my purchase.
This rug is exactly what I was looking for to go under my 4 foot round table in the kitchen. My floor was getting scratched from people sliding their chairs. The only thing is this is a reversible rug, but the tag on the one side stuck to the jute and is very difficult to remove.
The jute is soft enough to walk on comfortably. We have a ceramic tile floor underneath the rug and have no need for a rug pad underneath the rug. It is a warm neutral color that matches our lakeshore cabin decor.The pattern of the coiled jute disguises dirt, but I vacuum it regularly and the fibers don't come apart. It is very well made and a bargain!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color in the photo on the web site matched the rug color exactly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is well constructed with no loose ends. The fiber is strong and well twisted so there are no loose fibers. It is a high quality rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate site description.
Just what I wanted for under my round kitchen table and chairs. Large enough to pull out the chairs to sit and still be on the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks same as on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Tightly woven and also reversable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate