I absolutely LOVE this rug. I had a far more expensive, wool rug that I replaced with this rug simply b/c I love the pattern of this rug and hated the shedding of the wool rug. If you compared the two rugs you would notice this rug is cheaper. It's not a lush, but I actually like that for what I'm using it for. No shedding, at all, it looks brand new after vacuuming, it's very on trend. I really do love it. It cleans VERY easy as well. I have a puppy that has decided this rug is the place she gets sick. Well, I can simply wipe it up and use a bit of dish soap and you'd have no idea there was ever an accident. I DEFINITELY appreciate that. I was a little bit worried that the size of the zig zags would be smallish and seem too busy once it was in my home but I was wrong. It looks beautiful, not busy at all and actually quite neutral. I've coupled it with more colorful, busier prints and it looks very modern and comfortable. Again, I truly love this rug. No complaints at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is an off white, a bit more than it appears online. Might look a bit funky with a white coffee table or something above it but it still looks great with my white bookcases that are about 3 feet away.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was fearing the quality would be poor and the texture a very rough, unpleasant feeling. Quite the opposite actually. I'm very happy with both the quality and the texture.
I love this rug. It makes me happy. It gives me the visual pop I was looking for in my den. That said, it is a cheap rug. It does not look like a high-end designer rug. It is not thick or plush. It is a thin, cheap rug. It turns up on the corners a bit. If you are looking for something that looks expensive, this is not for you. I have four kids,and I am using this in the den, which is the hub of activity in my home. It is perfect for us. It looks fresh and current, but it is not so precious that I freak out if I see one of my kids sitting on it eating yogurt. It vacuums well, and it brightens up my space. It is a fun, funky rug. Definitely a case of getting what you pay for. If you order this rug for the visual effect of the chevron pattern and don't expect it to be a high-end product, you will be pleased with it like I am.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The white is not a true white, it is ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is an inexpensive rug. It looks inexpensive. It is what it is.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I wouldn't order this again and would have returned it if it wasn't such a hassle to repack and have it picked up. I was imagining something so much nicer - crisp clean shapes with no muddling, nicer texture, better quality. It looks like one of those totally cheap rugs that you see on the side of the road being sold in an empty lot. I definitely would not buy this again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. Lesson learned on this rug, I should have spent more money for a higher quality item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lousy
I ordered this rug in 3 different sizes, all in light blue. They are very thin, and the colors look to have bled a bit. They are fuzzing up, but for the quality, that's expected. I'm just not sure why the cost is as high for the cheap make. But what's more interesting . . . The rugs came from a different company. And nobody tried to hide this! The rugs came wrapped in clear plastic with a big ol' tag on it that said rugsusa.com. I went to this website and looked for these rugs and low and behold they are significantly less expensive! I'm talking this same rug was nearly 1/2 the price, on sale, and with free shipping. I was pretty upset, so I went looking for Overstock.com's Best Price Guarantee. It's no where in the help sections. Search on Google and you get an old page with dead hyperlinks. So, I IM'd the Customer Service staff at Overstock.com only to find out that (1) Overstock.com does not publicly post their price match policy and (2) If you buy an item on sale, even if it's $*** off and you find the item for 1/10th the sale price of the Overstock item you buy, your item is NOT eligible for price matching. If I had known this was the case, I would NEVER have bought these. 10% off is nothing compared to the prices on the website from WHERE THE RUGS CAME. I've been shopping with Overstock.com for years, and now I'm done. Dishonest, not transparent, and unwilling to work with me on what is CLEARLY a scam. By the way, you should also know that when you submit these reviews you allow Overstock.com to modify your reviews or delete them, whenever they want. So, you may never see this review. "For any content that you submit, you grant Overstock.com a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you."
Looks great in my modern great room under a high-top table and stools. Super wow factor. I really like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Definitely ivory and black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels plush for indoor/outdoor rug. End is somewhat curled and not giving up but acceptable when out of traffic pattern.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color is off, but the description is otherwise fine.
This was my first purchase from Overstock, so I was a bit hesitant. The description and reviews were very helpful. I purchased the black and cream rug and couldn't be happier - it's a great rug for a small price and it adds a big punch of personality under my kitchen table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I purchased this in black and the color is just as it appears online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is not a plush rug, but after reading the description and the reviews, I knew that before purchasing it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is accurate.
This rug is pretty thin! I was going to use it in my dining room, but the pile is pretty short. It's also impossible to get the edges to stop curling, despite the 10 books I weighted it down with. I ended up using it in my laundry room, but I wouldn't have paid $80 for that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality isn't great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
I was so excited about getting this rug because I had been searching for a bold zig zag statement rug. I was sure this was going to be perfect but when I received the rug I was really disappointed. I was assuming that the pile was really short or at least more on the lush side, but the texture was more on the rough / woolie side and was the type of texture that would collect a lot of lint and get dirty very fast!! I have been trying to return it, but my return shipping label has not come in the mail. I have had to call twice but for some reason it's taking a very long time. Not too happy :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was was much nappier than that was pictured. I thought the pile would be tighter and not as woolie.
Great rug! Great price! I have been so happy with this rug. The edges have never curled up (which I was worried about) and it vacuums great. It's a perfect accent to my plain living room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I've always wanted a chevron rug for my traditional home but worried it would be too modern...this one works very well as the design is just right - not too busy but visually interesting. I put it under the kitchen table in the kitchen and it perks up the entire space!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, pile is short and medium thickness, vacuums well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I had contemplated painting a sisal rug a chevron pattern for under my kitchen table, but then found this great, inexpensive option on overstock. Looks great in my kitchen, tying in black accents from the granite and wall pieces. I also bought black, metal backless bar stools from overstock, and together the stools and rug and a lot of extra design without spending a lot. Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This rug is junky..If it wasn't such a hassle too return larger items it would go back. The color is def not black & white, its black & ivory and the black comes off on your feet when you walk on it. the ends of the rug roll up and wont stay down. I have it on my back porch so we shall see what happened when it rains.
This rug really brings something to my family room. My house was build in 1908 and has all of the original woodwork and fireplace. This rug is just the perfect addition to the room with an old travelers trunk on top as my coffee table. Great price, seemingly great quality rug at a very reasonable price. Free shipping to boot.