When I ordered this I thought it was more for an outdoor patio, NOT and it's very fluffy material so dog hair and grass stick to it. I have to vacuum the rug all the time. It's not a flat woven material. I do not recommend buying this rug. Poor quality for the price. I could've done better at a nearby store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's cream and black. Not white!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I do not like it! It's cheap,
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate.
I love this rug! We already have carpet in my daughter's nursery so I didn't buy it for thickness or high quality-purely design. It makes a bold, fun statement and it's exactly what we needed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I don't really know what others were complaining about. It's not stark white but very close to it!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You get what you pay for!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very!
I initially bought the smallest size (4'x5'7") to see how it felt and looked before I splurged for the larger one. When I received it (just a week later) I was very happy with the look, but the feel was a bit plasticy. With bare feet you could tell the fibers were not natural, on the short side and had that polyester feeling - more doormat quality rather than carpeting. But then this rug was CHEAP - and I didn't expect too much for the price so all in all, it met my expectations. Also - it's a pet hair MAGNET. Pet owners beware and make sure you vacuum frequently. The color is indeed what everyone else is saying - off-white, or eggshell rather than pure white - but for me that works because that is what I was looking for. The black is indeed black, not grey or brown. The pattern is a bit on the small side which gives it a bit of a busier look than I wanted but still gave that graphic punch I was looking for. I'm using it now for my walk in closet and have ordered the largest one - 8x10 for my living room. It will anchor the furniture & unify my decor which is mix of vintage and modern. If you are looking for a rug that is on trend and cheap, this one which can't be beat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not white, it is off white or eggshell color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. About what you pay for - perhaps a tad better if you are looking at price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Great rug for a child's room or a room with a lot of traffic. Fibers are easy to clean. We use it with a rug pad to keep it from sliding. The price was excellent but I gave it 4 stars because the white was not as bright as pictured; it's closer to an off-white. Also, the edges of the black stripes are not as sharp as pictured. Regardless, I still love the rug and am happy with the purchase. Oh, and it needs about 5 days to offset the plasticy fumes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? White stripes are not as bright as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
I originally bought this for a seating area but it's not nice and comfy enough for that. I ended up moving it front of an entry door and it's perfect, low pile (the door doesn't get caught up non it), cleans easily, doesn't show much wear. I ended up painting the door black to play off the rug and it looks even better!
I love how this rug looks! It is a very thin rug, but I was okay with that since I have carpet in my house, i didn't want it to sit very high. Overall very happy! I have had it for three years and it still looks awesome. I have pets and have had parties and it's not falling apart yet!