Works great as both a nicely padded seat and generous shoe storage under a window near my bed. I especially like that the hinges are designed to open/close to prevent the lid edge from rubbing against the wall. Prior to ordering this, I had seen this same fabric on a chair at a local furniture store, so knew it would the colors would be just perfect. Colors are true charcoal grey and deep plum. Workmanship is good and Overstock was very quick on delivery.
It was exactly what I was looking for. Quality and price are comparable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I was expecting
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. What I was expecting
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I really like this piece of furniture, it is the best, no the bottom could be a little stronger. However, I bought it to store toys in my living room. When it's closed I have extra seating. My granddaughter loves that her toys are in one spot. Took a while to get here.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are really nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
This trunk ottoman is going to be perfect for my new bedroom. The only surprise was that it was lower to the ground that I thought it would be. On the other hand, I love the fabric and the cushioning. The inside is somewhat cheaply made and the legs are scratched in some places. However, for the money, I'm glad I bought it. It would probably NOT stand up to heavy wear and tear. But, it's just me and my twelve-pound dog using it and I will store blankets it in. So, I think it will last me a long time. And, if it doesn't, it wasn't that expensive so no great loss. All-in-all, I'm happy with it.
I just wanted something to store my casual clothes in. It works fine for that. The hinge is a well thought out design. The only thing is, the inside bottom panel wasn't actually attached. It arrived up and crooked with the staples out. I pushed it down, and it's fine for what I need. A bit of a bummer, but I won't bother with a complaint or a return.