The measurements were not accurate on the site, which was a big problem for me. After assembling the sofa (pretty easy), the back was very stiff and perpendicular, so I felt like I was sitting on a bench, not a sofa. There was nothing comfortable about the sofa. Also, along the middle of the back of the sofa, there's a very strange seam, so it makes it quite unattractive if you're going to show the back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perefect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very cheap.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not particularly
I live in a very small studio and needed a small sofa. This works perfectly. It was a cinch to put together (the back just slides in and you attach the feet). The back is a little stiff and it sits straight up, so you can't really lounge. But honestly, I usually lie down on it anyway and it's really comfortable that way (I'm not very tall). I also don't particularly like super soft sofas. I'd definitely recommend it for a small space, apartment, or room where you aren't looking to totally sink down into cushy cushions.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker in real life
Took a while to receive it and they ended up sending the wrong one. Overstock immediately sent the right one out, so just a minor inconvenience. Super quick to put together - just screw in the legs and prop up the back, which fits into the back like a peg in a hole. It is super comfy though the fabric is not the coolest - what you should expect from chenille. I'm used to it because I am short but it is higher off the ground so legs will dangle. I lay down in it very comfortably but I am also 5'0". My bf is 5'8" and he is still comfortable lying on it. We can both fit laying down next to each other though no sudden moves advised. A great buy and many people have complimented it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Real color is more oatmeal brown. Tweedy browns.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? To a tee.
I bought this sofa to go in my photography studio, along with the armless chairs that match this. It SHOULD be really easy to assemble, but the screw holes were a little messed up so it felt like an eternity to get them screwed in. And the back just slides into the base. The sofa sits straight up so its definitely not a lounging couch, but the pillows are super comfy. They also sent the wrong instructions, but I think my 2yr old son could have figured it out. It also is a small sofa, but it can sit 3 people. If they were big people, they would be squished.
This is a nice little sofa. Modern and attractive looking. We bought it for our sitting room/library that needed a little place for sitting, but not something that would get used everyday. It is a smaller sofa, really it is only slightly larger than love seat size. It is nice for the occasional use, but I wouldn't recommend purchasing this for an everyday use as it is small and not particularly cushy. I also don't imagine the quality would hold for everyday use, but if you are looking for something for extra seating and occasional use, I think this makes a nice piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty much as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good