Ordered this bench for a bedroom. My frustration is two fold. The assembly due to terrible engineering tolerances and poorly driven guide holes is nearly impossible. This should have taken 15 minutes tops but after 1 hour of trying different legs in different positions it is still not assembled. Customer service delivered scripted responses. Honestly, spend a little more and get better quality and no headache! And customer service should be told that it just makes people angry to reply with canned responses.
I was looking for a teal bench for our entryway and this one was just what I was hoping for - only better since the price was so low. I almost purchased a similar bench for 4x the amount, but I'm so glad I found this one first. Shipping (as always with Overstock) was super fast. It arrived in one box and the cushion was covered so you could put the legs on without getting the seat dirty (nice touch). It took me about 15 minutes to assemble and the end result is a beautiful bench that people think I spent a lot of money. Shhh... don't tell them ;)
The color isn't as bright as pictured but it still worked. Getting the legs on should have been a breeze but it was difficult to line things up (even with red markings to help). What should have taken less than 5 min took 25 min. Still for the price cant complain.
We purchased this bench for our teenager daughter's bedroom. It's a cute piece for such a bargain price. Assembly was fairly easy- the holes on one leg didn't align for easy assembly, but the other 3 legs were fine. The color is great and as shown.
This bench seat is a great quality. The upholstery has been well done. It has a nice solidity about it and minimal assembly to put the legs on. My only comment to you would be that that colour is not as dark as "teal" and and I would call it aqua. It is more or less the same colour as in the picture though.
This item is so poorly made that it was impossible to assemble it so that the legs don't jiggle around. I spent 2 hours and finally gave up. There is hardware provided, but no diagram. Whichever way I tried it, it didn't work. Since I'm not planning to sit on it much (if at all), I won't go to the trouble of sending it back. It looks ok...just ok. The color is ok but the fabric looks cheap and nothing like velvet. Don't waste your money. Go to a swap meet or yard sale and buy an old, sturdy bench and make your own cushion. It would be easier and probably better looking than this. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
love this bench! it was exactly the shade of teal i needed, and looks great under our window. super easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Despite a small issue with a leg, I love this bench to the point where I ordered another one. Great shipping
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a tiny bit darker than what I expected, but still beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great, one of the legs was a bit difficult to screw in, I had to adjust it myself.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great!
I love this bench. My fav color is teal/turquoise and I think that this bench provides a nice seating area in my family room w/o taking up tons of space. I wish I had room to put one of them everywhere!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is the exact shade of vibrant teal that you see in the monitor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely microfiber/cottony feel
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect