LOVE this chair. The seat is wider than I expected, which made it suprisingly comfortable. I purchased it as a chair for my desk, and more so for the look, not for the comfort. I didn't expect it to be so comfortable!!!!! The seat is PERFECT for lounging. Just the right height to sit sideways and cross my legs when I turn to watch TV. The back is well-cushioned. Sturdy and beautiful! Extremely chic. The fabric is soft and durable. The instructions were easy, well-labeled, and all the parts were there! SO rare to find well-labeled instructions nowadays. Simply attach the legs and the seat, and you're good to go. Took me maybe 30 minutes to assemble, and I am not a great assembler. I'm scotchguarding it to make sure it's easy to keep clean. I might purchase more when I move to a bigger place!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looks more vibrant on the site. It's slightly tamer, and not overwhelming. Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy. Well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description doesn't do it justice.
With a cute pattern, good size, and great price I couldn't pass these up. The pattern is very well placed and centered which is nice since I have 2 of them side by side. They seem very sturdy so far. They aren't the plushest chairs, but they are "overflow" seating for our living room...not primary movie watching spots. I went ahead and scotch-guarded them since they are about half white...with small children you'll want to save yourself worrying about stains. They look like something you'd pay twice as much for at a hip/trendy retailer.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color is a little more subtle in person...which is a good thing.
- How is the quality of the product? Very good for this price.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
LOVE LOVE this chair!!! anyone who has seen the chair loves it as well... I bought two for a foyer and they are comfy and big and great sitting and talking chairs!!!! Awesome find!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality.. bigger than I thought it was gonna be.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This chair took less then 5 minutes to put together, the color is really bright, and it's really comfortable! It fits wonderfully with my desk, I might wish the back slightly taller but I love it still. Great pop of color with my dark woods.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
This chair is so pretty and comfortable and looks perfect in my little room I am converting into our reading/media room. It matches perfect with a turquoise rug I bought and it is the perfect piece of furniture for the "splash" color I chose for this room. It's easy to put together and is very comfortable. The seat actually curves down in the back so the pad of the chair isn't just a flat surface. I am saving up for the ottoman and hopefully it will still be available by the time I get enough money saved. The chair is comfortably priced, but the ottoman is a little overpriced (in my opinion) but I highly recommend this chair.
I really love this chair! I looked everywhere for an accent chair for my living room. The price on this chair cannot be beat, and the quality is excellent. My husband put it all together in about 15 minutes. I was a little nervous that the color would be too "bright" but it's not. My accent colors are purple and turquoise, and this goes perfectly with everything. The legs look black in the picture, but they are definitely a dark brown in person. I am still debating ordering another one so I can have two. I would highly recommend this chair!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, the color looked very much like the online color.
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Very pleased to find this looks more green than it looked on my monitor. It is very complementary to a wall border I have in my living room and looks like it was just meant to go there. Easy, easy assembly. Back piece (with back legs attached) and the seat, plus the 2 legs for the front. Well organized parts bag, one for seat, one for legs both marked clearly. The instructions were well done. After reading all the issues people had with assembly and the legs I think perhaps it's been corrected because it was very simple and is solid. I wouldn't hesitate another purchase of this brand based on this experience.
Horrible. Front legs are faulty. When you try and screw them on, they won't stay put. I will be sending it back. Again, so so bummed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The front legs are faulty. Tried screwing them on and they keep falling off.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine.
I was so excited for this chair. It was the wrong blue for my living room, but I was determined to make it work since it was a beautiful chair. After trying to put it together for an hour, I was ready to throw it out the window. The construction is cheap and will break. The wood where you are supposed to screw the legs into was already stripped. It was breaking off as we tried to screw in the legs. Two of the legs went in fine, but the holes to screw in the two back legs were already stripped and nothing worked (even making new holes). The construction was just so cheap that even it if did get put together, I would worry that it would buckle underneath the weight of someone after it had been used for a little while. Very disappointing.
I read most of the reviews before purchasing and was disappointed to find the color is BRIGHTER than the picture. Several people said it was not which is why I ordered it. It is pretty but I have aqua/teal accents in my living room so I thought this would really go with, but it sticks out because it is so bright. I found it easy to assemble and comfortable and to send it back would be a pain so I will keep it. Just a little disappointed.
The assembly instructions were non existent. The chair legs have a definite sequence, that is, two must go in the rear and two must go in the front. Nowhere on the instructions was that indicated, so when my husband put on the first legs, the next set didn't fit, even though we followed the pictures. Also the screws are different lengths that must accompany the correct legs. After he disassembled everything, he figured it out and the chair is beautiful. With proper instructions, the chair would have been assembled in a few minutes. Good value for the price.
Love the look but the chair legs require screws and when I did it per directions it splintered and is now forever wobbly. I'd pay $60 more if it came as a setup chair. Reviews warned me, I figured user error. May be, but a lot if users with same one...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Leg splinted with nail hole, no way to fix
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
I purchased 2 of these chairs. Absolutely beautiful fabric. But the assembly process made me wonder if they are very cheaply made. One of the legs holes became easily stripped when trying to turn the long screw. The metal surrounding the hole came out as its 2 tiny nails. I tried pounding it back in but feel insecure about the leg. I fear it may come crashing down when the chair is sat on for some time. The other chair seat has a dent in the fabric( with the filler underneath) right in the center of the seat and very obvious in appearance. It may me from the packaging but it does not appear it is fluffing out. I am dreading having to return this chair for it came in a very large box and took me some hours to assemble both of them. I am trying to massage the dent out but thus far has made no effect. They are beautiful to look at and ok in comfort. I just hold they do not collapse in the legs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ACCURATE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good