I love this da mask line. It's diversified, good quality, and can use in either, a bedroom or living room. I have two chairs with ottoman in between under window. Black & white, makes the room! Easy to put together, lightweight, can move easily. Comfortable and looks great.
My 12-year-old son was able to put these together himself. They look nice enough. But I had to go in and tighten the legs a few months after mild use. And that involved more than tightening the screw. I had to hammer back in the bracket that holds the screw, if that makes sense. Once I figured that out, the chairs seem to be holding up just fine. But.. proof, once again, that you get with you pay for.
I really like this chair. I found the photograph to be accurate. The seat is wide and deep while the back is shorter. I put a pillow on the seat, using the pillow makes it a comfortable chair. It has different and eye catching proportions. The material is lovely. Easy to assemble. As with all Overstock furniture, be sure to assess the measurements for your needs and desires, study the picture and read the reviews.
I really like this slipper chair, BUT, the legs are no even and it required my to put a little felt pad under one leg. Other than that, it does the job I was looking for - I have a light grape colored room with black and white accents). It's a nice print without being too busy and overwhelming the room.
The seat is soft, the back is firm, the chair as a whole is sturdy and looks very stylish! I bought the matching ottoman and the pair can be combined to create a chez, or they can sit separately and bring a pop of style and design to your room. The chair was very easy to assemble, which was great. The fabric the chair is upholstered in is very durable, and is easily cleaned with a "tide pen" or "resolve" when needed.
Bought this as an accent chair. Super cute. Decent chair for the money. Fairly easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
Excited about my new chairs. Seem sturdy and comfortable. A little bigger than I thought they would be but still pleased with product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
looks better in the room than on the website. also looks like a high end designer chair. comfy. easy to put together (essentially two pieces and four legs).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate