This chair is beautiful. People stop to look at it when they come over as it's so modern and stylish. Really amps up the design quality of your room. It rolls pretty well. The curve in the back is nice, but sometimes I grab a pillow for my back to give extra support and to force my posture a little. I sit in it for 10+ hours a day so some variation is necessary I think. I am 5'5" and average weight. It is aligned well for my elbows on the armrests and it slides under my desk nicely. I have plenty of room side to side. My head is comfortable on the neck rest. Note my head is comfortable, not my neck. But that's due to my height and I'm used to it in cars and other chairs, etc. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great; super soft leatherette
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
Just got my ZUO white high back leatherette waste of money UPS today. Assembly instructions were a joke, but it's not rocket science to build a chair. 1st, I had to basically bend this chair into place to make the holes line up to put screws in this chair. 2nd, as I was putting in one of these screws, it seized in the screw hole and subsequently broke off in the hole. I finished it anyway with a spit and a cuss and flipped the chair over, sat in it, and it immediately felt off kilter. The missing, broke off screw now makes the chair lean back and to the right so far you think you're going to fall over. The head rest lands between my shoulders. I am 6'3". I feel cheated, like I spent 200 dollars on a 20.00 product. Don't waste your money. It looks stylish....if leaning wayyy back and to the right and almost falling off the chair when you sit down is stylish. I think i'll invest in a mop bucket and just flip it over in front of my desk. It will make a better quality chair than this one.
I am not someone that works with my hands in any capacity and I have no understanding of screwdriver types - just to put this in context. Even without that institutional knowledge it was an easy build. I did study the graphical assembly sheet for 20 minutes before diving in. I would recommend buyers do that. Some of the screws and their assignments are a bit tricky. The finished product looks great. I'm happy to have it in my office.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Bright white is directly reflected in the product photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A quality fake leather that looks luxurious up-close.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Was looking forward to this addition to my home office. Opened the box to find the directions absolutely ridiculous. Once we sorted through the many (uncoded screws/bolts/washers) we found that the screws to the back of the chair were not able to be screwed in to place. After some research discovered there is a factory defect with these chairs that doesn't allow for these screws to fully screw into place. Very disappointed and see others have had this problem (see Zuo Enterprise Black High Back Leatherette Office Chair). Overstock should better vet items like these (especially with multiple bad reviews *see other colors).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color as photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate, quality is questionable.
very beautiful to look at. the ergonomics is perfect for me i am 5'9" tall and the head rests cradles my neck just perfectly when i lay back to relax. the seat cushion could be a little more cushy. it is quite firm but that does not bother me... i think it just looks very cool and modern...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks exactly like picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Was very happy to see the quality of this chair when I unpacked it. The photo is very accurate. The instructions for assembly were a little hard to follow but was very pleased when it all came together. Sitting on it as I write this review :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dead on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've only been using it for about a month but so far it seems like a quality product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dead on.