Great concept for a chair. We like it and are keeping it, but there were a few issues: --- head rest sticks out very far and is not adjustable --- the plastic base (piece that covers the hydrolic mechanism) arrived with a crack, I've asked for a new base and one is supposedly on the way ---- chair is for short, skinny people. The two that I ordered are both great, but one person is smaller and fits well in it and the other is a bit taller and fuller - too tight for second person. --- "leather" is great and soft. Very nice looking chair.
This chair was just as described and after several weeks of daily use, I like the look and feel of this chair. I did read the reviews ahead of time, so I knew about the trouble with assembly and the dismal instruction sheet. The trick with assembling the arms is to just start all the screws but don't tighten any until all the screws are started straight into their holes. You will also need a helper to hold the back & bottom as you muscle the spring-like arm assembly into place with the screw holes lining up. After several weeks in use, this chair wobbles where the base joins onto the post. It wobbles side-to-side as I sit in it which is not good. It feels like I'm having to balance in the middle of a teeter-totter to keep it from falling to one side or the other. There is NOTHING I can tighten to fix this poor quality issue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
Did not have all the parts and made cheap. But when I sent it back I got charged another $25
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. junk
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? bad