I really like the pattern on this rug but I had planned on designing my living room in shades of black, white and gray. So, I was pretty excited about this rug. But, I would say that a description which says the rug has the, "look of a natural fiber in shades of black and grey" is a little disingenuous. What it should say is that this rug, "is the color of natural fiber with black zebra print." Also, it was shipped in such a way that the whole rug has kinks in it. Because of this, after about 3 weeks, it still doesn't lay flat on the floor. We pull it tight and then put our furniture on it and that helps but that's a pain. Hopefully it gets flatter the longer we have it but who likes to mess with that? Complaining aside, this does seem to be a very sturdy rug that will last. And, really, that price makes it a pretty good deal. I'd recommend it to someone as long as they knew what they were getting themselves into w/ regard to the above issues and were ok w/ those issues.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture seems to show a black and gray rug. This is more black and tan. It's a nice color but not what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far this seems to be a very sturdy rug but it doesn't lay flat yet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok.
Seems to be good quality. I haven't hosed it down to clean yet, though. Looks great on my front porch!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More tan than gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
When I got this rug in the mail I could tell before I even opened the plastic that it was cheap. It was made out of some sort of straw like material, weaved together in a pattern that was very far off from zebra stripes. The color was not the same as in the picture nor was the pattern. It both felt and looked cheap. I would say it is more of an outdoor rug if anything, but I'm not sure that I would even want to use it to decorate a patio.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate, turned out to be black and cream more like straw colored.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Definately not for an indoor area. More of an outdoor patio rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
I was surprised when I laid out the rug - the zebra pattern looks NOTHING like the picture. The picture on the web site looks like a pretty good representation of a real zebra's stripe pattern. The stripes on the rug are much further apart, and very rough looking. The pattern is not very refined looking - it is almost like an abstract version of a zebra stripe. If this had been purchased for indoors, I would return it. Since it is outdoors under a table and chairs on my 2nd floor balcony, it will be serviceable. Very disapointed with the difference of the stripe patterns. Overstock should update the photo to show the real item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fairly lightweight, kinked as the other reviewer mentioned
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate - the picture on Overstock.com is not the rug they send you