I purchased these for my living and adjoining dining room in Jasper (84" and 120"). They work great with our home's traditional architecture and modern art. The fabric is slightly iridescent, which is lovely in the evening. They read much more luxuriously than I anticipated. They are unlined, which is fine for us. I recommend using rings or clips on the rod as the material doesn't hang evenly due to the diamond stitching. This mitigates any unevenness and gives a more casual look, which offsets the upscale appearance of the fabric. These beat out other drapes and curtains I considered for looks and price.
I picked up 4 panels for our formal dining room and they look great! They add an elegant touch to the room and match perfectly with a rug I purchased here last year. They do "puddle" on the floor and have about 8 more inches added onto the length of the panel so you might need to take that into account when purchasing the length panel you need.
The only thing was the pucker in the fabric makes them hang a little different than usual..It's pretty if you leave them in one place and don't open and close them..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little black cast to the burgundy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
These curtains are thin, but they give a lighter look that I was going for. The price for the 108" is unbeatable. They add texture without being busy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True (cream)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love this set for the purpose that I needed. I wanted silk-looking drapes to be hung with clips on the sides of my window (not covering the window), and they look elegant and classy. I'm considering getting another pair for a different room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was actually a prettier merlot color than displayed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On the mark
These curtains looked great right out of the package! No need to iron. I have them hanging on just a cheap, white curved rod (w/o decorate ends) and they hang perfectly. The rod isn't visible through the rich red curtains. And I love the 108" length for my tall windows. Great value for luxurious-looking curtains!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Luxurious-looking curtains
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The curtain is beautiful. I wish I would have realized there was only one panel in the package, but that's my fault.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
These curtains are really luxurious! They are not lined, but they are good quality fabric and they look very rich! I read a comment from someone that said they are "wrinkly" which made me laugh. They are intended to look like gathered silk and I think they are beautiful. I wanted something that looks expensive but didn't break the bank. These are perfect! I bought the cream color which is a deep ivory. Just right. Love love love!
I love the Zanzibar panels! I ordered 3 panels in the gold color to frame windows in our master bedroom. The panels are not lined but are of high quality and because our windows already have wood blinds, we did not need them lined for light control. I love the texture created by the pin-tucking. I was originally looking at similar panels from another retailer which were 3 times the cost, I am so happy that I ordered the Zanzibar panels instead! Excellent value.
This look just how I expected- the color, design and texture. And they are really beautiful. They are subtle, but add a lot of depth and texture to our living room, while letting in tons of light, which we love. And they're actually so long that I made some throw pillows from the leftover fabric!
Beautiful curtain panels. I orderd 6 and love them. Very good quality. 3 of 6 panels pocket openings were 1/2 inch smaller than the rest. I only noticed beacuse I have them on 2" thick rods, so some of the curtains are gathered tighter at the top than the others. For the price, I am completely satisfied.