This is a great rug pad, especially under a wool rug, or something equally plush. I have other felt rug pads that are thicker and more cushioned, but this is a thinner version, which is perfect under a rug that is already close to an inch thick. All you need is something that will protect your floors and keep your rug in place, and this works perfectly in both regards.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
The quality is fine and size was perfect (6x9). But I'm not sure how this is supposed to be reversible. Once side is a scratchy felt so that side should go against the rug. The other side is rubbery and should go against the floor. I don't see that you'd want the scratchy side against the hardwood floor. There's nothing special or spectacular about this rug pad, but it does make a noticeable difference in terms of the rug on it more cushiony.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Measurements were accurate