This is a nice tub however it was really hard for our plumber to install. They ended up having to cut an access panel in the ceiling of the room below it because they couldn't anchor it to the floor so there are concerns that it might get knocked loose from the drain and cause leaking! The unit also doesn't lower enough to make it flush with the floor so we couldn't caulk it and stuff is going to easily get under the tub which could be an issue. All in all it's pretty by oh such a hassle to install!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems like its nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Now that my bath is complete it is more of a spa especially with the addition of the bathtub. If you want luxury then this is it. I would show picutres but no way to attach.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent; the contractor on the job told me his company sells for 3-4x's as much.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect. the measurements were correct and descripton on point.
My wife and I were a bit hesitant when ordering a product that we had not seen In person. We are beyond thrilled. The tub was delivered in less than a week. One note of caution is to make sure you shop around for a faucet. Faucets for these tubs can run nearly a $1000 or more. We were able to find a great faucet made by Whittington with great quality at about half the price of others. What we were happiest about Edward S. from oversized item customer service department at Overstock. There is a reason they are known for their customer service, and we experienced it first hand. We will continue to shop with Overstock for years to come.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect. It's white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product looks and feels amazing. Looks as good or better than some of the $4000 tubs we looked at in showrooms.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
A fantastic tub, really a work of art. Highly recommend. Ultimately, we found we needed a different shaped tub and both the representatives at Overstock and at Wyndham couldn't have been nicer about accommodating our mistake. But site conditions aside, you won't go wrong with this tub or any product from the Wyndham Collection. We are in the process of a COMPLETE remodel and wish everything we need for same could come through Overstock, simply the best consumer value and experience out there bar none!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabulous quality and finish. Remarkable at its price point
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Everyone who sees this tub loves it. I completely remodeled my bathroom and didn't want to spend $6000 on a soaking tub. Found this one on Overstock and ordered it. After reading the reviews I knew it was a little tough to install so I made sure my plumber knew this. He was excellent by the way. The tub is light weight but once it's installed is very stable. Delivery was set up by a local home delivery service and was brought right into my bathroom. Oh, and by the way, I called Overstock to get the manufacturers specs on this tub, per my plumbers request, and they were very helpful. They emailed them to me right away. Very pleased with this purchase.
We purchased this tub after doing extensive reviews on many freestanding tubs across many different internet sites. For the dimensions, price, and style, this tub was the top hit. Tub showed up quickly and in great condition. Our reno company had no problem installing this tub; yes, because of the style – you will need to have access underneath i.e., from the ceiling of the room underneath for final drain assembly installation. I've seen installation from the side as well, but a bit more tricky.. You do not need to buy anything else beyond the tub- you can even get a different tub faucet to match with the rest of your existing bathroom fixtures. We were able to caulk around the base with clear silicone and it is waterproof and does not budge. Kudos to my installers. Tub itself- comfortable and can fit 2 people- I'm sure everyone's query. Not a lot of space, but isn't that the point... Drain assembly is solidly built and no issues- has been 1 yr now.
I am very happy with the tub and faucet. I was worried that it would be cheap- like the ones I saw at Home Depot/Lowes/Menards. It is very good quality. There are no seams. You will need expert installation. We had to rerouted a lot of pipes. An elevated tile box had to be built for the floor mounted faucet to accommodate the right type of pipes- not included. It's complicated- but worth it if you are doing a full remodel.
We searched far and wide for the right freestanding tub for our master to bring a modern touch. Choosing acrylic was perfect. This tub is elegant, durable and very comfy. We bought a pour style faucet to go with and it looks amazing. Our contractor did a phenomenal job putting it in, all installed in a day! Best choice for a freestanding tub at this price range. We LOVE it!