We installed this light shining downward as a vanity light in a small bathroom. It's very elegant. Although it calls for 100watt bulbs, we used 60 watt, and the only thing I'm disappointed in, besides wishing it was less expensive in comparison to lights similar at local stores, was that when it's on, the antiqued glass just looks dirty instead of looking like it does in the photo provided. Not enough of a problem to uninstall it and return it though, so we're keeping it and I will be a better shopper next time and see the lights in person. It's very pretty when it's not on though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The package arrived well packed. Was so pleased when I opened the box. Was exactly what I wanted for the makeover of the master bathroom. Liked it so much I also ordered the vanity four light fixture. It was beautiful also and was exactly what I wante.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, well made and looks expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate