I purchased this rug for the living room of my waterside condo. The chocolate trim was what I wanted to tie it to my espresso furniture and the woven design is just casual enough to fit into my seaside theme. It's very tightly woven which I prefer and is comfortable to walk on. The color of the rug is VERY golden as opposed to a more neutral grey or natural so be aware. All around good value and quality.
Great rug at an amazing price. It has gold undertones and dark chocolate brown border. I ordered this to replace another sisal rug that I had bought that didn't match the description and am THRILLED with this one. Lays flat and has padding on back so it doesn't move and you do NOT need a rug pad. Couldn't be happier with this purchase!
Still looks good after almost two years. It's a true sisal, so it's scratchy on bare feet, and you definitely aren't going to want to lounge on it. Has recovered from spills etc. without tons of effort. A nice, flat, clean look for your room. The latex backing keeps It in place on our hardwood floors.
Great rug and very good quality. Very very pleased!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I ordered this rug with a black border two years ago and the quality was great. The material in this new rug is not as good as the first one. It is in my bedroom and uncomfortable to walk barefoot on. It does have rubber backing which is nice. It does not have any wrinkles. I ordered the 9x12 and it is very heavy. Took four people to get it under bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on my monitor was more latte brown. The rug is more gold
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not exceptional
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly
I love my carpet and I may order another one in a few weeks. I will let you know when I'm ready. I am very pleased with it and maybe would like to know if you have a sisal that is a little bit softer to the touch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good