The red is a raspberry red and was a perfect match for my dining room. Just ordered another one for the adjacent living room. When I went on the website to order the second one, the promotional price was no longer in effect and the rug was now $20 more than I paid for the first one. I called Customer Care and the rep. I spoke with gave me a credit for the difference so the second one would be the sale price. She was very helpful. Can't wait to get the 2nd rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I bought the rug for underneath our dining room table. I needed something to replace a similar rug that has worn out from kids dropping food and play-doh being ground into it. This rug looks nice, very clean look, however it is very rough on our feet. Since we only really walk on it at meal times, I decided to keep it. Not something I would recommend for a walking area.
This rug goes well in my dining room. It is a heavy duty rug that is easy to vacuum and I think will keep clean well. The rubber backing is helpful to keep it from slipping. It was not creased when I unrolled it, and it laid flat almost immediately, so there was no trouble there. The color matched the picture on the website, and I am extremely happy with this purchase. This is an excellent rug for a dining room, and very well priced.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the rug on the site and in person was the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality for the money spent. Came rolled, and unrolled easily, no creases, rolled out flat and stays in place.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Rug arrived in excellent shape. I like the fact that it is a thin pile rug and my heavy furniture does not "dent" the pile. It has a nice feel underfoot and is a tight weave. I do not have a pad underneath this rug as my dining room table and chairs hold it in place. It would probably be fine without a pad anyway because it has a rubberized backing which would keep it from sliding on my hardwood floors. The backing seems of good integrity and is probably some sort of latex material. The rug looks beautiful because of its simplicity of design and also looks elegant against cherry floors. It certainly looks MUCH more expensive than it cost. Once unpacked and unrolled it takes a few days for the rug to flatten out such that there are no ridges present, but they are minor and hard to notice in the first place. Go buy one, I think you will be quite satisfied as I am.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
The color was true to what I saw online. The quality of the rug was not that great. The rubber backing started to fall off and was all over the room. The rug was very very rough. Bought it for a dining room but it was too big. Returned it.
This rug is very sturdy, good quality. Does not slide on carpeted floor. I Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate to description on website.
Very nice rug but you have to realize that the rug is a rough texture with grooves so it is not soft to sit on and a little tricky to vacuum because all the dust, crumbs, etc. get caught in the grooves. Would do better in an enclosed terrace or patio that a living room
This rug protects the old hardwood floor (90 years old) in our study. It looks nice, wears well, is easy to clean. Office chairs easily roll on it (rather than catching, like carpet would). We clean it with a vacuum and spot treat for the occasional coffee accident (no stains show after cleaning).