I chose this room for my master bedroom in a home that we are remodeling so I didn't want to spend very much but wanted to cover the cold wood floor. This is perfect. It looks nothing to me like an outdoor rug and has a 3d type pattern as the leaves are raised (the background has a similar look to sisal but is soft to walk on). It took a couple of weeks for it to lay flat but it looks amazing. Really beautiful rug and a great buy! I found the same rug on several other sites for $450-$500 so its an awesome deal, not to mention the super fast shippping! It arrived 2 days after I ordered it. Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are true to form just a bit richer in tone
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing! My husband still doesn't believe its an indoor/outdoor rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I was thrilled when this rug arrived and it came on the same day as the non-slip rug pad I ordered! I live in a rustic home in a forest, this rug is perfect in tying together the colors of my living room. The background is a little darker than expected, which is great in not showing any dirt. The texture contrast of the woven background and the raised soft vines is beautifully framed by the dark brown border, like a piece of art! I could have gotten the smaller version, I bought the 9x12, it is larger than I pictured it, but it works. I did not want to spend hundreds of dollars, I took a chance on this, and with the rug pad it surpassed all expectations! For the price and for my needs it is fantastic, I couldn't have found any other rug I like as much as this one!!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellelnt Value
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I spent hours online looking for an outdoor rug to go under our brown table and bench seating on our patio. While I would not recommend this rug for indoor use (it literally has a woven/wood slat background), it is beautiful and ideal for the outdoors. It looks great with my outdoor furniture, and pictures online are very true to color. I would recommend this rug, and will continue to buy from Overstock.
Love this rug, it's big, and makes my room look even bigger. It has great texture and the colors are vibrant. Love the fact that it does not show my dogs hair. Easy to care for. Great price too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? brighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
It took a little love when I rolled it out. I had it laying flat in an open area in my bedroom with items weighting down the edges so it would uncurl. The pattern is super nice. It is contemporary and rustic all rolled into one. I put it under my king sized bed over hardwood floors in my log home. It definitely needs a rug pad for under it to preserve your floors. I ordered the smaller one to put in front of french doors for for a little extra floor coverage. You can't beat the price and I would say it is an accurate depiction in the photos.
I bought 2 of these and had them side by side on my deck as one big rug. One of these lost its fuzzy texture in 4 months of outdoor use - it has lost its raised profile of leaves and is dull. The other is holding up well. Now wondering about Overstock policy on failed merchandise.
This is an outdoor/indoor carpet, makes two that I purchased now. It also has a much tighter nape, and like my other one it still feels good under bare feet. This one is going in our office and I believe will be much easier to work with desk chairs with rollers. The online photos can't touch how vibrant the colors are...I love it.
LOVE the way these look and have given one of the runners to my daughter to use on her open porch, she hoses it down. I used the big one in my bedroom for a long time, after my move, used it in my living room. Easy to clean, flat but smooth to the feet...the pile of the leaves is thicker but looks fine. I like it because it is easy to clean and holds up to the traffic of my life. I sew a lot and do not want to deal with pulling threads out of thick carpeting. Use a thick under carpet backing to soften the feel.
I am using it on our outdoor covered patio. After two weeks it still is not lying flat, but it's making progress. I can't imagine anyone using it indoor, but maybe with a pad it would be thick enough. I love the size of it and it matching my rust cushions on my wicker furniture. It was a great buy for this purpose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are exactly as presented.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fairly thin.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug looked good on the site, but when it arrived, i was shocked at its poor quality, its thin, and is wearing out very fast, i put it in my living room, and i would not recommend it for a high traffic area such as my living room. Its also a bit dull, it really dulled up my living room, im already thinking of replacing the rug..all in all im not really impressed with overstock products, on the website they look pretty good but when you see them, its a far cry fro the description and pictures. i would recommend you save your money, walk into a rug store, touch feel and see what you are buying before you make a purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thin rug, i would say its not the best quality, already wearing out after 1 month
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate at all except for the color
I sent it back because they sent me the wrong rug! They sent me a rug made by the same company with the same colors, but it was a squares pattern and not the fern pattern, which is why I returned it. However, Overstock wanted me to write a review and I can tell from the one I did get that it is kind of thin, but is OK for certain uses. If it had been the right pattern, I probably would have kept it since my use was in a casual room. I wouldn't use it in a fancy LR.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. kind of thin, but would work well as a porch or outside rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I needed a large (but inexpensive) rug for my living room...one purpose to help our modular sectional sofa not slip and move constantly on the laminate floors. Also needed something inexpensive for the time being as we might not stay in this house for long. well this rug seemed to fit the requirements. It was one of the few rugs under 200 bucks on overstock that was close to 8 x 12 in size. Some other reviewers had pointed that although advertised as indoor/outdoor rug, there was nothing "outdoor" about this rug and most customers seemed to have bought it for living room/bedroom/home office etc. After reading the reviews I went a head and ordered. When it arrived, I could clearly see why it was advertised as indoor/outdoor rug. It's because of the background, it has that outdoor rug look that most outdoor sisal rugs have (the picture does not show the background clearly). However, the fibre in the background is still soft and does not feel rough to your feet. This is not to say, that the rug does not work or look beautiful in my living room right now. Actually it looks quite stunning with my chocolate brown sectional on top. Also, as I said not rough to walk on. It is obviously not plush as you can judge by pile size given in the description, but the leaf pattern is soft. Also, reading other reviews I ordered non slip rug pad (cost 35 bucks) to be on the safe side. the whole thing just works and our sofa does not slip.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are very close to the picture for the leafy pattern but the back ground is is different in look as well as color (darker in actual)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was right, this does qualify as outdoor/indoor rug