For the price, these are excellent shades. The edges are a bit fragile if you're not too careful but after sealing them with a bit of glue they seem to be holding up better. One of the shades I received was attached to the roller bar backwards (with the bottom seam on the outside rather than the inside) but I was able to unroll it and roll it up the other way to fix the issue. Installation was easy with several different options for securing the mounting brackets. Overall, an excellent value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
It's crap. We returned it immediately. The green is dark and dirty looking, the edges were frayed and the whole shade just looked cheap and dingy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the actual product was darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate- you just can't predict how the shade will actually look
We have somewhat irregular windows so had to order two sizes to be they fit. These shades are perfect for our need. The color on the site is what it looks like back lit by the sun. A pretty bright lime green. When not back lit they are a softer grayer green. Both very pretty. The function beautifully, easy to install, used them all over our guest house.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes and no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Let me 1st say, I was not looking for green shades. I ordered theses b/c they seemed neutral enough even though they are labeled as green-the more neutral ones were more $$ and I didn't want to spend it. I bought these for my kids room so I figured color wasn't such an issue. Let me say I really like them. They do not seem green in person-they are definitely more neutral and they will end up having sheers over them as well. They shades are thick enough you can not see in and opening and closing are a breeze. I just love them. My son does too-we have not gotten them up in my daughter's room yet.