I ordered these baskets for my baby's nursery changing table. They are a good size and are easy to put together. I really like them! My only complaint is that the liners were supposed to be sage green with flowers and they turned out to be more of a khaki brown-green color. It still works for the room but you might want a different color if you are specifically trying to match it to other items.
The "sage" color shown on the site is completely off. And unfortunately, I bought these specifically to match other sage items in the room. The acutal color is beige, or ecru. But, it is such a neutral color that it will go with anything, so I wasn't at all sorry that I bought them. The quality of the woven baskets is very good, but the quality of the fabric liners is, well, very bad. It's obviously "imported" fabric, a cheap, loose weave, haphazardly sewn, and rough. If you're using the baskets for storage like we are for storing seasonal sweaters, it wasn't all that big of a deal that the fabric was chintzy. Just don't expect a good, pillowcase quality fabric. The liners fit inside the basket very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Sage color shown is not sage at all - it's beige/ecru.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the woven baskets is very good, but the liners are cheap fabric.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for the fabric liner color.
Appeared as pictured got here quickly easy to put together
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? godd
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great