When advertised as an indoor/outdoor rug you expect it to be used outdoors (who buys one for indoors??). Less than 6 months from purchase and it is pretty much destroyed. My rug was on my uncovered balcony from mid-April and by mid-September was pretty much done. Might be better outdoors if protected from rain and sun. I live in Seattle and the somewhat mild sun dried out the velvet design. The rain washed it all away. Now the base of it is fraying apart. It started out very nice and probably is better suited for a covered porch or patio. For my uses, not a winner.
I am happy with the appearance of this rug, but it is much thinner than I anticipated. We've had it now for about 3 weeks, and the edges are still curling up a bit. I'm assuming that this is from being rolled inside out so tightly and sitting in a warehouse for too long, but it's a little annoying. We keep trying to weigh down the edges and it seems to be getting better, albeit slowly. Hopefully it will eventually lay flat. I would still recommend the rug because of the price and appearance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? picture matched up
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? yes
If you are looking for something that looks good but not looking for high quality then I would recommend this rug. On par with something you would buy at XXXXXXX or XXXXXX. All faux fibers but packs a graphic punch. I am happy with my purchase for something I will likely change in a couple of years.
The woven part of the rug was to light for the pattern we had it lauded out for 6 weeks and it never got flat we even tried to weigh it down.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a little darker but still a great color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is poor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not to accurate