I ordered this rug for my dining room. I am extremely happy with it. The colors and raised design are beautiful. The background looks like a sisal weave but is soft. I have had it now for a couple weeks, the edges laid flat after just a couple days. I have only vacuumed this rug once since I have had it, because of the colors and design nothing shows up on it. I would recommend this rug, as well as overstock, their prices are the best and shipping is fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Great rug for the price!!!! Used the rug under my dining table since I have small children. Unfortunately one of my chairs had a nail sticking out and snagged the rug :( I cut off the snagged pieces and you can hardly tell. Pet hair also comes off very easily! Happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
This is a great rug. It looks beautifully understated in our bedroom. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I still haven't gotten the fold creases out of it. I had to use carpet tape to hold the edges down.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Has a silky look and feel to it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality rug for our bedroom
I love the raised pattern on this rug. It's the difference that makes a outdoor style sophisticated enough to put in my dining room while still maintaining the casual look I wanted. I have a medium dark pine tressel table with bench seating. I purchased cream bench cushions and it all goes together beautifully! The rug was so lightweight I was afarid it would look cheap. I did purchase a medium thick rug pad for it and it looks and feels like a quality rug! The weight factor is a plus in that if I need to clean it ( having 7 grandchildren and two dogs) I can eaisly take it outdoors and hose it off. I would defiantly recomend this to family and friends.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The background color is darker than what is displayed on this site but not so much that it makes a big difference.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is better than I expected. It is lightweight but doesn't look cheap at all. I have already cleaned a doggy accident without any stains left.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Received my new rug quickly... It's thin but soft. I unrolled it and laid it out to drape and flatten out which took a few days! I didn't use a mat underneath because it's on tile. The size (12'x9') is perfect and the colors keep the room light and airy! It brings kind of a tropical look inside but the raised pattern gives it a bit of elegance needed. At this price I will enjoy until it gets dirty or I'm ready for a different look! I didn't give it a 5 because it is a thin indoor/outdoor rug, but I didn't give it a 3 because it's exactly what I needed at this time! I'll order from overstock.com again!
the rug is actually two different levels of piling. There is a flat woven part and the floral motif is like a regular carpet pile. It is different, but I like the uniqueness. I just question that it will work well for the outdoor purpose.
Very nice rug. We are using them indoors as we have pets. The design is raised and makes this indoor / outdoor rug truly suitable for indoor use. The color is true to the photo, however it is really much prettier. We also like the fact that when needed, they can be washed outside. The color differences described may be due to computer monitor colors. Think a light tobacco color.
It is better than what i expected. I did not need the pad. I have never seen one like it. This rug is being used in my dining room and i think it will last a while, matches my Birtish colonial decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The background color is slightly darker.
Well, the lesson here is that you get what you pay for. I bought this rug for my dining room because I thought it would be easy to clean up if food spilled as it is an indoor/outdoor rug. In the beginning I really liked the rug but then it started to wrinkle up a lot where the chairs were placed. I think I should have just spent the money and got a real indoor rug. Maybe if it was used on a patio like it is meant to be used it would have worked out better?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. you get what you pay for
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate