Purchased this rug to go outside on a small open-air patio because it looked sturdy & heavy enough to be outdoors in the elements without blowing away every time the wind gusted (like the last one I purchased...). It is, indeed, a heavier, sturdier rug... but I liked it so much that it ended up going in my home office instead. The material is not exactly what I was expecting, which is not to say it's a bad thing, just different from what I'd imagined. It's hard to see the actual texture in the photos on-line, so be aware that it's not just a 'flat' sisal or seagrass type of material, it's more like an actual interior rug with raised design and 'pile'. It's quite a nice rug for the price and seems durable enough to withstand the dog / cat / boy traffic in my household. I'm having some difficulty getting the ends to lay flat after unrolling it, but hopefully after a few days of heavy books stacked on the end it will relax. I have it on a tile floor and find that I don't even need a non-skid backing under it because it's heavy enough to stay in place on its own. Assuming it holds up for a while, I'm thinking this was a really good deal for a rug of this size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems great so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I put this on my concrete patio 6 weeks ago. It is directly exposed to all of the elements. It laid completely flat within a few days. No matter how much mud I track on it, it seems to magically disappear. The only thing done to "clean" it is a leaf blower every couple of weeks. Looks fantastic! Oh, and it is SOFT. So soft, I like taking my shoes off and walking on it in my bare feet. The raised flowers and weave are beautiful. It has class. I may buy more for inside the house. If I do, I will put a rug pad under it to give it more plump so it looks like a perfect indoor rug. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Great value and you'll love it.
I love the pattern - it's really complimentary. It's been holding up pretty well so far - I have two dogs and wanted a carpet easy to clean. The fibers look a little different in person than they do online. You can tell that it's a synthetic fiber rug, but that wasn't obvious when I looked at it online. All in all, I do like the rug and it seems fantastic for high traffic area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Compared prices on size and type and this rug came in lowest. Love the rug, would work for inside use. Very soft.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on description
Love this rug in my formal living space. It brings whimsey and color to a dark wood floor. The pattern is awesome and it helped finish the look I was going for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched the description well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a very thin woven rug that brings a lot of texture to my space.
I was not disappointed with anything about this product except the color. The woven portion is dark brown not tan. Will try to use it in another area due to expense of sending it back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual product much darker than on screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was what I was expecting
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate except for color
After reading such positive reviews, I ordered this for my sewing room,....the color is very blah, and dur to the wider weave, I think rhe wood floor it shows through somewhat, giving it a brown cast...will keep and transfer to deck when I get a new one....too hard to return
This rug is not only beautiful but very soft of our bare feet. We love it on our back porch. Some commented on the fact that it did not lay flat, we did not have a problem. Before laying it down my husband reverse rolled it and left it for a few days.
I needed to identical rugs for our front porch of our B&B which has two identical two person slider rockers. The color was just right but they are a lighter weight then what I really needed. In windy conditions, as we are high up on a lake front bluff, they will be picked up and thrown. so I had our property manager screw the corners in to keep them in place. Of course he will need to unscrew them each time when I clean them. But of the money, they will work and hopefully last two years.