I was a bit skeptical ordering indoor/outdoor rugs for our wood floor entryway, but the rugs look exactly like the picture portrays them, and they are beautiful and surprisingly soft underfoot. They don't look cheap at all- the darker beige is made to look like a sisal weave, but it is soft instead. The raised flower design gives it some texture and visual interest without feeling like artifical grass or something weird. We have a dog at home who sheds a lot and you cannot see one hair on these rugs- they look beautiful whether it's been 1 day or 10 days sine I've vacuumed. Overall, a beautiful rug and something I would recommend to anyone.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, 100%
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
this is a beautiful, quality rug but, no matter what we do, the ends will not lay down! they curl up badly causing a tripping hazard.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Earlier in the year, I bought a different outdoor rug on this site for my terrace and was very impressed by the quality. It is very heavy and has the raised pile on a grasslike weave ground. While this rug is similarly designed, it is much less substantial and not as plush. The color of the photograph as well as the description is not accurate. While it's described as neutral with ivory details, it is more of a shiny golden brown with beige (not ivory) pile flowers. The pattern is lovely and as pictured and to me is it's one redeeming characteristic. Needed to return this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok for outdoor use or an informal area like a mudroom
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate in color
Exactly what I was looking for. Lightweight, stays in place on the carpet fairly well. Does shed a little bit but not enough to fuss about. At this price, it's a steal. I just rolled the carpet up the other direction for a day and it lays perfectly flat without tape. Colors of mine are muted and I like the slightly raised pale flowers. Really adds to the hallway!