I was a bit skeptical ordering indoor/outdoor rugs for our wood floor entryway, but the rugs look exactly like the picture portrays them, and they are beautiful and surprisingly soft underfoot. They don't look cheap at all- the darker beige is made to look like a sisal weave, but it is soft instead. The raised flower design gives it some texture and visual interest without feeling like artifical grass or something weird. We have a dog at home who sheds a lot and you cannot see one hair on these rugs- they look beautiful whether it's been 1 day or 10 days sine I've vacuumed. Overall, a beautiful rug and something I would recommend to anyone.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, 100%
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
this is a beautiful, quality rug but, no matter what we do, the ends will not lay down! they curl up badly causing a tripping hazard.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Earlier in the year, I bought a different outdoor rug on this site for my terrace and was very impressed by the quality. It is very heavy and has the raised pile on a grasslike weave ground. While this rug is similarly designed, it is much less substantial and not as plush. The color of the photograph as well as the description is not accurate. While it's described as neutral with ivory details, it is more of a shiny golden brown with beige (not ivory) pile flowers. The pattern is lovely and as pictured and to me is it's one redeeming characteristic. Needed to return this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok for outdoor use or an informal area like a mudroom
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate in color
This rug was just purchased to make a path for my pets across a wooden floor. Unfortunately, this rug is not up to standard. It curls up on both ends -- no matter how much weight is put on the ends to way it down. This curl effect causes one's feet to trip over it, which is a safety factor. Not sure how else to correct this problem. On the other hand, the color is beautiful.
I ordered this skeptically, unsure about an indoor/outdoor rug for the kitchen but given the great reviews of how attractive it was I went for it. it and glad I did. Value for money it is outstanding, it is as described by many as thin and slides which is true, but given I knew this ahead of time, I had rug tape at the ready which works perfectly keeping it secure on the tiled floor. I had no problems with turned up corners as many seemed to. Overall I am delighted with this rug, it is actually quite elegant looking- amazing for the price!
The rug is very pretty, but it doesn't stay flat even after couple of weeks of use. The edges are still turning up. Maybe it's because the rug came packaged as a roll with the flowery side on the inside of the roll.Another reason might be that it is very lightweight. I do like the look - neutral brownish-tan colors and slight texture. I bought this runner to protect the floor in the hallway.
You will have to anchor the corners and the rugs are likely to take a good while to lay flat, but for the price and looks I am well satisfied. I have pets so that is why I ordered these. The pattern is beautiful, I use them in the living room and hall.
I'm so disappointed!! I couldn't wait for the carpets to be delivered. The color is not even close to the color described. Color has a green hue in certain light. Makes me skeptical about ordering anything else I'm trying to match a color for. Are all the colors this far off? I need to return these two carpets as they do not go with my color scheme.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Everything accurate except color.
This is a great rug for indoors or out. The cream pattern is raised a little, making the rug look more expensive. Also, I really like the quality of the plastic weave; it looks very much like sisal or another natural material, but is much more durable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Brown is darker from one direction.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks good