This rug is just beautiful. It is a great value for the price and the shipping is lightning fast! The rug is nice and deep and has a great "foot feel". It's soft but it seems like it will hold up very well. I've had to spot clean it a couple of times and every thing I spilled ( yogurt, sour cream dip, milk, etc) came right up with out any problem. I would absolutely recommend this rug (actually I already have) to anyone looking for a lovely area rug for a fantastic price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I ordered this online for my bedroom and finally got to open it once we moved. Shipping was fast and it came nicely packaged. It is a little thin but for the size and price its a really good deal. I'm using it in my bedroom under my bed so we don't actually walk on it. If you're going to walk on it a lot, get some padding. It's pretty but the lightest beige in the picture is darker.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is pretty close but the lightest beige in the picture is darker in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug seems to be made well. A little thin so a rug pad would help.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
This rug is perfect for our living room! I was nervous about the colors not being true to what they showed on my computer screen, especially the 'lily pad' color... but the worry was for nothing as it is exactly as it looks! It ties together all our furniture and decor perfectly and is my favorite piece!!! It was delivered quickly and I was able to lay it out flat after only a day or so of unrolling it.
After looking at Lowes, Home Depot, Star Furniture, and countless online sources, Overstock was the winner. The Holland Rug rug was the right size and the right pattern at the right price (hundreds below most others we looked at!). Also, the rug arrived many days before the estimated delivery date! A great bargain and shopping experience all the way around.
Im used to having rugs over our hardwood floors and wanted a larger one than the 5x8 I had. This meets all my needs but is very thin. I would compare it to the thinck ness of a door rug. It does not bother me what so ever as I needed it for the coverage not the thickness. Just now like everything you get what you pay for but its a nice rug with greens and browns where ever your putting it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not the highest quailty but you get what you pay for.
I am very pleased with the look of these rugs. Our new house isn't finished, so they aren't on the floor yet, but I love the look and feel of them. Can't wait to get them on the floor instead of stacked in a corner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels soft; good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
It doesn't lay flat. The colors are not real. I should have paid attention to one of the earlier reviewer comments. "Dirty Beige". It's not .5 inch thick. I have bought 6-7 rugs from Overstock, I am pleased with the purchases except this. This is the first one going back!! Thanks overstock for accepting return.
I needed a rug that was large enough to go under our dining room table and also had some teal in the design. This rug looks great, however, I don't love the burgundy accents in the rug ( which weren't obvious in the picture) and gave it 4 stars for that reason