This rug is attractive, but the condition in which it arrived was not good. It arrived wrapped in plastic, wound around a skinny paper tube, and shaped in a flat oval as if it had been sat on. The rug is creased, and is still not laying flat after two days on the floor. It should be packaged better for shipment.
Overall I am satisfied with this rug. My only real complaint is that it arrived rolled onto a very small diameter tube, and after a couple weeks it still has not completely flattened out. I am hoping that eventually it will not show the bumps from the tube.
This rug would be perfectly nice on a front porch, under a seating arrangement on a pool deck or as a protective rug over wall-to-wall or even to anchor a table and chairs in a kitchen. It's easy to clean and decidedly not precious. No one should cry if they spill tomato sauce on it. It will come right out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was reasonably true to the website depiction
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug can be used outdoors and was purchased to protect indoor wall-to-wall from pet accidents. It is perfect for that purpose but is not very soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Reasonably accurate
I was very satisfied with this product. It is a beautiful rug and very soft on your feet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were just as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems to been high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I am so very bummed! The colors in this rug are perfect for my living room, but it's been on my floor less than a week and there are two huge runs in it and a third thread has been pulled out. I do have two small dogs who wrestle on the floor, but certainly a rug should last longer than a week, right?
This works great for what we were doing: a small office area down in our finished basement for my husband. He didn't want me spending a lot so this fit the bill. The colors are nice and it looks good. It certainly is NOT a world-class rug, but it really does look nice.