if you are looking for eames reproductions of this chair, these are perfect. they go great with the dining table i bought.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good solid quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Bought these for my dining room harvest table. I love the juxtaposition of the old and modern. Great price for 4 chairs. Got the last one at the time--one chair leg is wrong--one chair came wtih 3 front legs and one back. Just keeping it rather than hasseling with return. Overall-love my chairs!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it good, seats are plastic--might be a little cheap, but the price is awesome
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
the chair are a ok knock-off from the classic eams chair which retail for around 400$ each. i bought the set of two for a kitchen table and they are pretty comfortable. the quality is alright and i got what i paid for. easy to put together. all good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. medium
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The look of these is what i was going for. Two chairs did have scuffs but i didnt want to go through the hassle of sending them back. We will be using them a lot and marking them up over time anyway. They also have screws in the feet that will scratch your wood floors. I put a rug under the chairs. the screws are intended to go all the way up and not protrude to be touching the floor, however on 2 chairs a couple of the legs still have this issue no matter how hard I try to push the screws up. But you could buy felt covers if not using a rug. The design and look of these are really so cool though. We have been using them daily for 2-3 months and they are holding up well.
I was hoping these chairs would compliment my recently purchased 1957 home, but they look small at my table and they look and feel cheap. I am extremely disappointed and I am sending them back ASAP. They would be tolerable if they were at a lower price point--NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Cheap/low quality