According to my sister and broher-in -law the product was not of superior quality,but served its purpose as a replacement for dining room fixture in rental unit.. I believe there was some dents on the fixture but not having seen it cannot comment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. dubious
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
As I noted, one join of the structure was not properly tightened. This made it impossible to close the upper joint and keep it closed. To repair, I would have had to disconnect five of the ten lights, remove the offset for the wiring, and tighten the nut. I had a contractor coming the next day to do the installation, or I would have returned the chandelier for a replacement. It's hung, and being on a 20-foot ceiling, nobody else knows of the problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. One join was left too loose, and could not be fixed without rewiring. It's hung, and only I know.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine