I bought two of these trunks, in different colors/patterns, at different times. I bought my older son the trunk with the Union Jack on it. When my younger son saw it, he asked for this one. The first trunk arrived perfectly. The second arrived in a box that looked good from the outside, but it is also packed in an inside box. This box was crumpled on the corner pretty badly. As if someone might have dropped the box before packing it into its outside, undamaged box. The trunk had a crack on the piece of wood in which the hinges are located, was not square - which really matters when there is a pattern to line up, and had a couple permanent scratches resulting from the fall (drop.) I contacted O.co and explained to them it was the last one in stock and they offered a small percentage off (too small) and I did my best to polish and square it up, with the use of furniture pads under one corner. It works for my son, but I would not want it in the living room, etc, and should have sent it back, but what a pain to rebox, etc. Probably not a good idea to purchase these trunks online.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, but arrived damaged
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was looking for a World War II style table to put between two recliners. This trunk really fit the bill. The two areas for storage is a bonus.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made, heavy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate