The computer image of this plant stand looks to be all the same shade but the legs and edge of the top and drawer are very orange compared with the rest of the piece which is more brown. The inside of the drawer is stained a shade of red. Not a quality piece but because I like the style and fit in the room, I'm going to try to refinish the orange and red parts to match the brown. I also got this at a discounted price with free shipping, It's not worth full price for sure.
The bottom shelf unit on this stand does not come with the appropriate hardware to have the shelf make a strong connection to the legs, the shelf connection is flimsy at best. The instructions that came with the unit were for an older version of it.
Not that the assembly is too difficult--it would be quite simple but some of the hardware was missing and the bottom shelf doesn't fit in right. I was hoping that the only "wood composite" was the inside of the drawer that you cannot see. However, the table top and shelf look very fake which is disappointing. It would be nice if this piece was all real wood with a choice of colors/finishes and came assembled because the style is very cute. I wanted to use this as a nightstand because my bedroom is tiny and my bed is high. I'm a little disappointed.
The first stand I ordered was perfect, the second arrived damaged, I had to return it and am still waiting for the exchange.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes pretty much
- How is the quality of the product? 2nd one poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
This is a very sturdy and attractive Plant Stand, worth every dime of the low price that I paid to OS, the item was 60% more on all other sites that I found the very same piece. Everyone who see's it want to know where I got item from. I love it.
If you are looking for a quality wood table, this is NOT the table for you. Only the legs are real wood, the remainder is some sort of MDF or particle board. So, if you're looking for quality, do not set yourself up for disappointment by purchasing this table. HOWEVER, you will not find anything as cute as this item for the price. I plan to use the table, sans bottom shelf, as a plant stand. I intend to spray paint it silver, which gives it a modern look. I am particularly excited about this purchase as I can apply my artistic prowess to this table without making a large cash outlay. It will be unique, attractive, and serving my purpose in my living room for about the same amount that I would pay for a wrought iron plant stand. Pick your poison carefully...I repeat, this is NOT for those looking for a quality wood table. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not a quality wood table
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not completely accurate; the frame is not 100% oak wood
This table was very east to assemble, and after putting it together, it was perfect for where I needed it in my home.. I am using it as a side table next to my bed and its perfect..very stylish as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very nice photo, it led me to the purchase
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its nice for the price..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the demensions were right on..I only needed a certain sized table to fit in a certain place in my home, this table worked perfectly
Real garbage, had to return this piece. Even worse in person than the image on site.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not