This apron is super cute. The fabric is of good quality, and the construction is well done. I LOVE it. I feel like a 1950's sitcom mom when I wear it. I may just have to buy another apron from Overstock in a different pattern. The only thing that is a little different is the length of the strings that tie around the waist. They are super long, and designed to encircle your waist twice and tie at the side. I missed that in the photo when I ordered. I may trim them so they tie in the more traditional bow at the back of the waist instead.
I bought two of these aprons. One for myself and one as a gift. The quality is very good. The apron is made of pretty thick fabric and the stitching is good. I have no complaints. Its very cute. The only thing I didn't know, although it doesn't bother me, is the tie is very long and has to be wrapped all the way around the waist not just tied in back. I'm happy with the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the same
Cute apron. I don't like that the neck has to be tied, but that is minor. The waist tie is really long and I wrap it around and tie it in the front of the apron.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate