This bed works very well for my four year old. My complaint is that you had to assemble the box spring. I was unaware of that when I purchased the bed. I actually opted for this bed over another because I knew the other box spring had to be assembled and I was under the impression this bed would be assembled. The mattress was also rolled up and shipped in a small package that resembled a mattress pad. I would of been happier if the bed was shipped freight with the box spring already assembled and the mattress not rolled up like a swiss cake roll. I think the over all quality of the product would be better that way. If nothing else, customers should be aware of the product they are receiving.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is a cream color and the picture looks white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems good so far. I bought this matress for my four year old. Works great for her.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? You have to assemble the box spring, I was unaware of this when I bought it.
We got the bed very easy to set up like 123 as well as very very comfortable mattress it doubled in size after the 48 hour time to allowed to fully expand the mattress. soooooo comfortable, my grandsons back is better he's sleeping better and we love it . A VERY GOOD INVESTMENT.
This is a pretty nice mattress. It is packaged small but opens out once the wrap is cut. It is well made and comfortable. I would call it medium firm. I was a little disappointed that the box spring has exposed wooden slats (held in place by Velcro). Other than that minor point, I am quite pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate