I read all the reviews for this loveseat before buying because I was nervous about buying something I could not see and feel. Luckily, the site description and the reviewers' descriptions were accurate. I bought this for my "formal" living room, so I knew it didn't need to be for everyday sitting. It is not the most comfortable seat in the world - like the other reviews stated - but I am okay with that since I bought it for light use. It is very attractive - especially with the button accents - and goes well with my other furniture. I didn't give it 5 stars just because of the comfort factor. I would recommend this for a light use loveseat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is a slight off-white as shown in the ad
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, especially for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Love it. Good quality especially for the price. Linen can't be beat for its appearance. Nice sturdy back. Took about 30 minutes to easily assemble. Would recommend to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to computer color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
Before purchasing this loveseat, please beware of the color of the loveseat. It is grayish in color, not creamy or white or natural in color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? discrepant in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
Bought this to use in my breakfast nook wanted something different other than your typical table and chairs, the look is great and everyone loves it, however the seat height dimensions were wrong, advertised as 18 1/2 but the seat height is 17. So I had to get creative and buy a sofa table (which is lower than your standard dining table) and put a piece of glass on top to make it comfortable to eat at. I would have sent it back but my husband didn't feel like packing it up. The back is also wobbly (not very good construction) but since I was placing it up against anyway you can't tell.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Material is of good quality but construction is not
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
bought this for my bedroom. It was easy to put together and sturdy. Great looking piece!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Takes two people to properly put this settee together. Kind of a pain :/ After a lot of tweaking.. we still couldn't get it sturdy enough. The back rest was still slightly flimsy. It is a beautiful piece, however. I am very pleased to have it at my kitchen table! I get lots of compliments. It is not a comfortable place to sit.. (kind of hard) but perfect for my morning coffee, laptop, looking out the window type of deal. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More of a biege in person. Looks better in person!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality... assembly was difficult because of the hole/screw placement.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
I love this piece! We bought it for my husband's office for overflow seating, and it works great, because it has a modern and masculine look to it, especially with the nail head trim. The nail heads are big and bold, so it really adds to the look. As stated in previous reviews, it isn't something to curl up on and read a book, but it is wonderful if you need it for short term seating and a great modern look to your decor. The upholstery is a linen-look - very crisp and tight. It only took about 15 minutes to put it together and arrived within 5 days. I wish I had a place for one at our home, because I would certainly be ordering another one!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more of a light tan than a cream or off-white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is lightweight, but great for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.
Description of product states that it's made from Linen. It is Not!! it is made of man made materials. Its a little flimsy. When you sit on it, the seat back gives way quite a bit. Color is a little off from picture. it's more cream toned than grayish as it looks in the picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More Cream colored than grayish as in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate in terms of Material
beautiful piece, medium comfort, easy to assemble. Purchased this as a dining room banquette piece. Height was too short, so I added brass casters and it works and looks fabulous with my Travertine stone table... multiple compliments from guests...
I purchased the seat for a corner in my bedroom. It is the perfect size,color and design. It's simply stunning to look at and as beautiful as it is it's comfortable to. It adds the perfect touch to my master bedroom. The assembly of the chair was pretty easy as well. I was able to put it together with the help of my 13 year old nephew in about 20mins flat. It will take two people.
Very easy to put together. Very nice looking and color is accurate to the picture. It is firm cushion but it's also new so, it may soften. It is a bit smaller than I would have guessed but for a small space it's perfect. I have it paired with a pastel green chair against a dark hardwood floor and it looks great.
I should have listened to the other reviews - I just thought they didn't know how to put a couch together - ha! Joke's on me! This came in two boxes, the back is in one box and the seat is in another - I took a lok at the color and realized it was more gray than I would have liked. I thought the linen would be off-white. I asked for a return and was told I would have to pay for the $XX return shipping and get these boxes to a UPS location - does Overstock know how hard that is to accomplish when you live in the city without a car and can't throw a couch in a cab? Anyway, so I just decided to keep it. Upon opening the boxes I realized the seat cushion was discolored it looks like there are stripes on it which is annoying but doesn't look like a stain I guess. I am a master of putting furniture together and after rummaging around the box for all the loose screws and bolts (good thing none were missing), I put it together. Didn't have as much of an issue with the holes not lining up as some other reviewers but I made sure they were pretty tight and it's still wobbly. I put it up against a wall and put a throw over it but it's not my favorite and I'm so less excited about it now. I would have returned it if I didn't have to take it apart, pay for return shipping, repackage this in two separate boxes and haul it to UPS. Would not recommend this purchase you guys - I'm sure you can find something better :(
I was so excited to order this loveseat! I reviewed it several times on the website, read every review and decided to purchase. It took us approximately 30 mins to assemble. The only challenge was that the center hole was filled, however it didn't take much to push the filler through allowing for the bolt to eventually be screwed in its proper place. Note that the legs of this loveseat are shorter than expected. Also, the seat is quite firm. Definitely not for everyday use, as others have pointed out. Overall, the color is right on and the style is perfect. I placed the loveseat in my formal living room, added a few throw pillows to add color, and it's already making a statement in that space. I love it!