I recently purchased 4 of these bar stools and could not wait to put them together. So, I put them together myself while my husband was out mowing the grass. It took me about an hour for the first one and maybe 20 minutes for the others. It was not hard if you read the directions. I looked at probably 6 places for bar stools before my friend suggest Overstock. Glad I took her suggestion as these were by far better (sturdier, prettier, & priced better) than i found in any furniture or department store. Would recommend these to everyone I know!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I bought these for a new condo breakfast bar and they will work great. I was able to put these 2 stools together by myself easily. I'm usually horrible at putting things like this together, but the directions were easy. I hate allan wrenches because they are generally just so tedious, but given the design, you never would get a screwdriver to work. They look great, the cushion color is a little darker than they looked in the picture, but it's still a nice color. I would recommend these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The cushion color is more taupe than ivory, which will probably be easier to keep clean
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good...no damage upon delivery and easy to assemble
These chairs look WAY more expensive than the price paid for them! You will not be disappointed if you purchase these chairs. The only thing that differed is the seat color, but I am happy! Would definitely recommend this to friends!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The wood is the same color, very rich....the seat is actually a bit darker than what is pictured. BUT, I am happy with that! I was afraid of the light color becoming stained easily!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The wood is so beautiful...I can't wait to put this in the new kitchen!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely accurate, except for the seat color.
Great stools. A little more narrow than the picture implies and the seats are more of a dark taupe, but looks very nice. Wood color is BEAUTIFUL. Dark espresso is right on. highly recommend these. I have a very high kitchen bar and the height on these is perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Cushions are a little darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
The stools are exactly as described. Easy to assemble after the first one. Although with the first I had to take apart because I mixed up the side bars, it still only took about 40 minutes. The others after only took about 20 minutes. The instructions are just in pictures that are somewhat difficult to make out, but managable. Overall, the stools are very sturdy and the color matches exactly what I had expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Great barstools. Sturdy and look like they will wear well. Easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is just like the picutre. It is a very dark brown/black so sometimes it looks brown - from other angles and lighting it look black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The descirption perfectly matched the product
These good looking stools were a Christmas gift to my daughter. She was very excited to see them after we assembled them...very easy assembling by the way! They really comlete the kitchen bar area in her town house! They are very large and very comfortable! Wish I could use a pair in my home.
These are great chairs. I bought them to match 2 that I already had from Target and they matched perfectly. They're pretty and comfortable, but they were a little difficult to put together. It seems like the pieces are not going to fit together, but they will.
These stools are beyond what I expected! Delivery was fast and assembly was a breeze. They are of a great quality, very sturdy and super comfortable. The colors are exactly as pictured. They look great at my kitchen breakfast bar.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
The legs all look alike until you realize 4 are a bit longer than the other 4. The secret is the longer legs go in the front of the chair. I assumed they were all the same length and since the directions don't highlight that fact. These were aggravating as could be to put together. Overall I would have gone to 4 stars if the directions had been clear. These do sit quite high. They look good and feel solid and are just as pictured. On the whole a good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far the quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as seen
A perfect match to our new table set (Item No. 12357287) and extra counter chairs (Item No. 10807462). Very nice finish, solid wood, relatively easy to assemble once you get the first one done. Recomend connecting all of the cross members to the BACK of the stool, and then line up the front legs part and attach. The allen bolts on the front are a little frustrating, but patience pays off (take your time!) The first chair took about 20 minutes to assemble, but the rest took 10! We sprayed the seat cushions (microfiber) with a fabric guard / stain resister. We'll see how that works with the kids! The chairs inevitably wobble - it's near impossible to get all four legs to sit level. But, once you sit on them (apply weight to them), they sit flush on the floor and don't wobble. We got felt pads for the legs, but haven't put them on yet. We'll see if they help at all! Highly recommend these bar stools. Overstock is super to deal with. Customer service is the BEST I've ever encountered! These were part of our first ever order from Overstock. They've definitely earned a repeat customer!
Though they weren't difficult to put together, the whole process would have been done in a fourth of the time if the maker had simply made the instructions more clear. Thankfully, after the work, we have two beautiful chairs that go perfectly in our kitchen.
Was looking for the barstools that were bar rather than counter height; something a little elegant without being flashy, classy without being trendy. These stools are gorgeous, sturdy, elegant with a contemporary feel. They will forever look good - and the cushion upholstery is exquisite. They're comfortable, too. With the warnings about assembly, thought it'd be hard - but they were relatively easy to assemble. It just requires organizing the parts and screws....
The Barstools are the perfect size, I had some larger ones but putting all 4 at the counter was not easy,these work great,. One came broken and overstock had a new replacemnet part at my home within a week thanks for the great customer service.
The stools were exactly what I was looking for - great style and right height. The only negative aspect was getting them put together. The directions were sparse and somewhat confusing. It took two people 45 minutes to put each one together. Once that was completed, though, they look and function wonderfully.