These silicon baking cups will be the starting point for the tray of cupcake Valentines I make for my family. Now in addition to a red cupcake--as in Red Velvet cake--and the heart decorations nestled on creamy white frosting, my grandsons get a heart! What fun for them and me. Only one draw back that escaped me and, obviously, the writer of the product description, the cakes MUST cool in the silicon cups before they can be removed. That is, no popping out the cakes to cool on a rack while the cups are refilled to go back into the oven. It will take me somewhat longer to bake 3 dozen cupcakes. If you are planning to bake multiples with these forms and have only a short time to do so, consider your logistics when ordering.
The product took a bit longer to arrive, so you get a C+ on delivery time. Per the product.. 1. It was a pleasant surprise to discover that it actually was a bit larger than a similar product I had bought from a well-known department store 2. Great value for what I paid 2. I like the fill line that was included in the designing of the mold--it clearly lets you know what is the recommended height at which you should fill the cups to prevent overflow
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked just as good online as in reality
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality; was happy that it can withstand temps up to 500 deg F (per the paperwork that came with the product)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on!
made baking so much easier. nothing stuck. great product. could have been a little sturdier
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a 0k
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same