Thie is a nice cabinet for the price and I would buy it again but be aware of the following: 1. This is not real hardwood with a wood grain. It's pressed wood with an synthetic artificial finish. 2. The end panels are not actually storage compartments but are false fronts that are decorative only. 3. Assembly is required but is much easier that most kit cabinets.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good but made from "pressed wood"
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate but lacking in details
It is difficult to find corner TV stands. This one was reasonably priced, and like most all of the Overstock items, arrived very quickly. It wasn't too difficult to assemble. The style is sleek and contemporary. It's nice looking but doesn't make a huge statement, which is what we were looking for.
I was happy with this unit. It had a good quality of wood, not wood veneer.It had a few gliches with the hardware provided to assemble the unit. Was easy to assemble. Good product for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good