It is perfect size as a centerpiece for my dining room table, which is 3.5'x5'. Overall, it is light-- don't expect something heavy like porcelain or glass-- but sturdy. The vase color is beautiful, and the white flowers compliment it perfectly. I was concerned that it would look "poor" with only two branches and a magnolia, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that wasn't the case. There is no need for additional flowers-- the assembled vase looks just right. The assembly directions were long and detailed, but worth the effort.
I should have read the reviews first....You have to put everything together--Yourself! I do not have an artistic bone in my body...and it shows...I had a problem with cutting the Sponge Block that goes inside the vase...not enough flowers or Moss to make the item look as shown in the picture. 2 long stems and one short flower ...The few flowers sent for the Vase are crooked and will not stay straight. For the price...It should have come ready to sit on the table...The only positive thing I have to say is that the Vase is a Beautiful Color Red ..other than that...this is one unhappy customer! I would have sent back...However daughter had thrown box away and everything is sitting sloppily in the pretty Red Vase. :(
I orderted the red vase, good bamboo, shiny bright red color as picture. I like the vase but not really like the flower, it's not really white (offwhite or beige), for red vase, the flowers should be whiter to increase the impression ot it. Flowers look dry & not fresh even though I soaked in water and tried to bend the wrinkle top straight. A small thing is instruction was a cheap print out paper, unfortunately my instruction was printed out from out- of- ink printer, so it was not clear to read. Online said Thailand vase but it was made in Vietnam.
This required a lot of work to put together. Since I, like some others am not very crafty - it was too much work for me, especially since I wasn't expecting. I couldn't quite get it like the picture so I'm disappointed with that. Otherwise, the vase is beautiful.
This was sent directly to Recipient, who was initially challenged arranging and preparing the product for the final display. The final results were amazing, and graces the new office setting perfectly. It brought a lot of "chi" to its environment, very pleasing to the eye. Great product for the price, with the added FREE SHIPPING feature! Thank you, very pleased with this product. Would send again.
This is the perfect table centerpiece. The vase color is rich with variations that highlight the grain of bamboo. The lilies come to life with misting and yield readily to molding to your desired shape and design. It is a great purchase that I highly recommend.
Came with instructions. As many of the reviews stated, you should really red the directions thoroughly before putting this kit together. I didn't find, however, that misting the floral pieces worked to enlarge the blossoms. I soaked them instead which worked out perfectly. For the price and 5 minutes of your time to assemble, this is really a gorgeous floral arrangement. You won't be disappointed.
This is a beautiful center piece for a large dining room table or on an open table for display. The color is true and is brilliant and well made. Since I am a guy, not really much of a floral arranger however after reading the directions was able to gererdone! lol Would advise this product, will add much to your home or office!
Oh my this is simply stunning; bamboo vase is a beautiful burgundy/red & not heavy at all. Since one does have to arrange the floral parts, it helps to be a bit crafty. This is a unique floral arrangement that announces its classy presence. My tips: read instructions all the way through. Have a spray bottle near with a knife to cut the foam if wanted, I cut only one corner of the green foam & surrounded it with paper towels under the rim of the vase. Lightly spray each bloom individually starting from outside (smallest bloom) working down to the first. I dampened all the floral parts and set aside before arranging. Leave the green moss in the baggie & squirt water into the bag to make it more pliable when used at the end of arranging, it will be enough as the moss only goes in the back with a little on the sides. Once the sword blooms are dampened you can lightly push the blooms to a more open look quite easily with your fingers without breaking them. The single white Magnolia looks best in the very front & it also needs dampened. Don't forget to dampen the blossoms once a month. Outstanding piece of art!
Very nice. The color is very rich and vibrant. It really looks expensive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more vibrant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I originally purchased the Bamboo Vase for my small dining Table but, it was to large. I placed it on a Stand in my Living Area and it fit perfectly with my decor. I receive several compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Tfhe color was exactely the same as pictured in the AD.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is really light weight but,looks heavy..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
This is a beautiful item and a great accent piece which makes my living room stand out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exact to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is exactly as stated
Adds a wonderful Asian flair to my decor. It was extremely easy to assemble. Once in a while I spray a little water on the blossoms and they open up and become lifelike. It is beautiful and I'm most satisfied with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product matched the color on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product was as described.
The problem with this arrangement is the foam and assembly. I have moved this a couple of times and cannot get it to dispaly without the branches falling out of the foam in the middle. Maybe someone with more skill will have btter luck at making this look good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. flimsy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? looks good.
the directions for arranging the flowers and stems were just right. It took me a while to get started, but once I got to it, it was fairly straightforward. I am not so artistically inclined, so i followed the directions exactly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. as expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just right
The vase with the flower is easy to put together, and makes a stunning centerpiece. Almost red in color, it is exactly what I expected it to look like. The product is well made and looks like it would cost more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color of vase is very deep, dark burgundy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate discription.