It looks good. I like that you can flip the glass so it is either frosty or glossy side up. It is light and shaky though. The glass scratches easily. I worry about it breaking if I put anything on it too abruptly - the glass isn't very thick.
I bought this desk to replace an arrangement I'd used for eons-- basically a door balanced on two file cabinets.It arrived very quickly-- within days versus weeks. It was a bit tricky to put together and would have been easier with 2 people-- one to hold the leg, and the other to screw in the bolts. But it was doable with one person. It looks great, very modern and clean looking. It is a bit fragile-- I'm not sure I would want to change a baby on it or use it for a large desktop computer. However it is the ideal size for a laptop with flat screen monitor, and looks so nice in my home office. Great buy.
This table looks great and it is the perfect size for my desk area. I love the glass top and the overall look. It was relatively easy to assemble alone, but is pretty wobbly. I am having to ask my dad to come stabilize the table for me. Other than that, I highly recommend!!
I bought two of these for my home office after refusing to pay almost 300 for a single, somewhat similar parsons desk from CB2. They shipped and arrived within 2 days, and were very easily assembled. The build quality is not cheap, these are heavy desks. Though the glass top has a finite structural integrity I wouldn't recommend exceeding, the actual table frame is very sturdy. Not sure what else to say. I shopped around for a while, looking for that perfect desk for my money, wound up with these; and am ultimately satisfied. If you need a thing place a chair next to and sit at, whilst also reserving the option to place things on it, you should buy a desk. If you want a good desk, you should buy this one.
I am using this as a craft table in my bedroom and for that purpose it is the right size and without any specific style it is fine. Thought it would be a little more refined looking but it is a "what you see is what you get" purchase. The problem is that the white does not show up well in your pictures. It could also be used as an overflow table or serving table if you are having a lot of people/food at a party. I guess utilitarian is the design - it certainly isn't anything special to add to your decor. Somewhat over-priced for how it looks and what it is.
I was looking for a small, modern white desk, similar in style to a Parsons, but with an edge. This was a perfect match. I seriously love this thing! It's incredibly stylish, and fits perfectly into my eccentric retro-modern decor style with ease. The enameled legs have an interesting, throwback raised design that doesn't come across in the photos, but is a great detail. It wasn't terribly easy to put together, but I managed it alone in just over an hour. I was absolutely giddy when it was finished and I got to sit down and work at it. It's really my favorite thing ever. If you're thinking about buying, do it! It's a steal at twice the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Bang on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The glass on top is frosted, not clear. There's a retro, raised panel details on each leg.
This desk was a little difficult to put together took two people for sure and had to manipulate it a little to fit together. The tempered glass top and white legs look very nice together. The size is great for a computer and extra work space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This desk is great. The tempered glass and pure white legs complement each other beautifully and it has wonderful proportions. Makes my workspace look sleek and clean. Easy to put together, even for one person (Hint: you don't have to put the last bit together upside down.) Very happy with my purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The desk/table is definitely white, a frosty crisp white. I somehow expected the glass to be clear. Instead, it has a white tint to it. The quality of the product was fine. It took me a little under an hour to put it together myself. Be mindful of the depth of the desk - -it is definitely deeper than I thought, even after using a measuring tape to get a sense.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The desk/table is definitely white, a frosty crisp white. I somehow expected the glass to be clear. Instead, it has a white tint to it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product was fine.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.