This chair was of very poor quality wood and not even painted evenly. The screws were put in crookedly and were ragged. I was very disapointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Some of the chair was not painted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poorly assembled
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very
It took me about 2 hours to put together each chair, so 4 hours total. I really like the chairs. They are very sturdy, but I am not pleased with the paint job. It comes off on peoples clothes if they are wet when they sit in the chair. So of course, my chairs are missing a lot of the white paint now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good, but it comes off if you sit in the chair while you are wet
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
It's a nice chair and we love using them (we have two). I like the style and the pull out foot rest is very cool, but I question how durable the product is. We've only had it a few weeks and the paint is already chipping off and the matching table is kind of a mess (it looks like it's weathered entirely too much for being only a few months old), so I'm assuming I'll have to give everything a spray of paint each season. I chose a moderately priced item, so I guess you get what you pay for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A great match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I picked a "middle-of-the-road" price and the quality is the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This was the worst product we ever purchased through the mail.Fortunately we are retired because it took two days to fix all the broken parts, loose and missing screws,and missing paint.In fact we wound up repainting the entire chair and replacing half the screws.If we had received a return label we would have returned it but packing it back up and dragging it to the ups seemed as bad an option.It also looked as if someone else had received the chair first and tried to put it together and sent it back.I cannot imagine an;yone being satisfied with this chair.i
Don't even bother. It's super cheap. There are tons of cracks in the wood. The paint job is garbage. I'm going to need to repaint the whole thing to make it look presentable. Then hope it doesn't just break when someone sits in it! I put chair together easy enough until I got to the last arm and it didn't line up with the holes properly. A little hammering got it to work out. Would NOT recommend purchasing this chair to anyone.
I was really excited to receive the chairs. I had purchased similiar ones about 7 years ago and they have held up OK. When the chairs arrived out first thought was 'they look and feel cheap'. But we put them together anyway and were ready to enjoy them. It's been about 3 weeks since we put them out and they are already showing wear. The paint is chipping and there are stain like spots on the chairs. Not worth the $100 I spent on each of the 4 chairs I purchased. Would of been better off buying the plastic ones.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor