This corner cabinet is exactly as I expected and it looks great in the room. I have a 50" flat screen TV on it and it's perfect. HOWEVER, after getting the package into my home (75 lbs was not easy for a 63-year-old woman alone), I discovered the carton was torn. When I got it open, the damage went all the way through to the piece itself. And, as luck would have it, it would be the door on the front that was damaged. There was no way I could repack this awkward, heavy piece, so I made the decision to keep it as is and will fill the damage with wood putty and perhaps distress the entire piece to more closely resemble a large hutch across the room from it. Assembly couldn't have been easier -- except for the weight, of course. But I managed to assemble it myself in under a half hour.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Damaged, unfortunately, and much too cumbersome to repack and return
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
I searched and fretted over how to do our entertainment cabinet/TV hookup after deciding to move the TV down from over the fireplace, which has always been way too high. I was going to mount it in the corner and get a console. I was going crazy and about to spend thousands, but decided to go simple and cheap. That said, the top and bottom of the cabinet came with dings, and no hardware was present. I think the hardware fell out during transport, b/c it looked like there was a separate compartment in the box, and it was all smashed up and retaped. Not Overstock's fault. I didn't notice the ding at the bottom when I called Overstock to report the dent at the top and no hardware. The replacements took almost two weeks. I figure in our house there's bound to be a bump or two happening to the bottom anyway, and the bottom damage is hardly noticeable anyway. The sides (next to the glass door cabinet) are hollow to the back. They are just a waste of space. I wish the shutter look of them at least had some ventilation so we could put some speakers behind them. Oh well. The cabinet holds all of our cable, gaming, DVD, etc. equipment. The white is not stark white, so it goes with the trim in our house and with that on our fireplace, which it sits next to. The knob is a little shinier than expected. Might be fun to replace that with something a little more unique. It was - as everyone else stated - a piece of cake to put together. If you are positive you want white--go for it. Don't worry about damage or missing hardware--you will be taken care of. We are satisfied with this and can now spend our money on the rest of the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I really was hesitant to order this. What if I had to return it?! I went ahead because I'm not seeing anything in stores I'm crazy about and I wanted one to tuck into a corner of my attic playroom. I REALLY love this one! Some of the paint was chipped off the wainscoting when we took it out of the box. I am going to ask Home Depot what I can do, hopefully to match the sheen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really better then I thought it was!!! Paint was chipped on it though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
The product came a littlie damge had to paint the front of the unit, didn't want to send the product back and go the hasel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. guality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
It's just as you see in the photo. Ours was damaged on the front side of the bead board but we didn't return it because it was visible until we put it all together. It took a while to assemble, so we made it work for our weekend place.
I ordered this table for my mom's house. It was delivered quickly and although heavy I could maneuver it into the car . I had to use the retirement home's dolly to get to my mom's apt. It was a so easy to assemble. Its design is really smart. When you pull the table out of the box ( may need two people) it is already assembled and you just kind of open it. Just add the shelves and put on the top and the knob on the door . I did it myself in 20 minutes..My mom absolutely loves it ! Good value- Do not hesitate to purchase it.
This stand was a great value, it was surprisingly easy to assemble-it unfolded out of the box accordion style with just the top and shelf screw on. It looks great and fits perfectly as specified in the allotted space we measured for. I couldn't have done better in a brick & mortar store.
I love this corner tv stand, bought it a few years ago and it looks wonderful in the corner of my great room. The ease of folding it out and putting it together was fantastic. Had to do this alone and it could not have been easier. Wish all furniture that needed assembly came in this "fold out" way.
I didn't have super high expectations, but this corner stand exceeded all of them. I have bought a bunch of different furniture items from overstock and others, and this was one of my better purchases. The assembly had to be the best experience I have had with this kind of furniture. It's mostly assembled on delivery in a way that folds open. This was a huge time saver and something you rareley find with cheaper priced furniture. The rest of the setup was pretty quick and easy. This worked perfect for the corner of our spare TV room. Components fit it it nicely too. Its a solid piece that is good quality.
Item is good for the money and very easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the money it is fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The sides were a little deceiving
I was looking for simplicity and not wanting to break the bank. I was rather skeptical because this was so inexpensive and was described as nearly assembled -- just pop open structure and line up the top. This piece is lovely -- precisely what I hoped for. It is sturdy, easy to complete the minimal assembly, and has great lines. It has brightened the entire room, and I am delighted. Thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description