OH MY GOODNESS EVERYONE SHOULD BE LINING UP TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE ALS & WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO HELP WITH PERSONAL HYGIENE WITHOUT A TOTAL BATHROOM REMODEL. THIS MEETS & EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS. DON'T SKIMP ON BELLS & WHISTLES EACH ONE IS A MUST. I'M ONLY SORRY I HAD TO GET THIS DISEASE TO BUY IT, MAYBE I SHOULD GET MY HUSBAND ONE!! OH AND IT'LL PAY FOR ITSELF SOON AS NO NEED TO BUY EXPENSE TOLIET PAPER & SEPTIC SYSTEM WILL BE HAPPY AS WELL. I'M A LONG TIME OS CUSTOMER BUT THIS IS POSITIVELY THE BEST PURCHASE!
I fell in love with Toto seats when I traveled to Japan - and bought one (for nearly $1000) back in 2000 for our old house. When we moved, it was one of the things I missed, so I researched and found this Brondell unit. This seat costs far less than a Toto - and because it's "instant on" there's no delay for the warm water (big improvement! - and there's no loss of space for a mini tank to hold warm water)). Installation was a breeze, and the sleek look is very complimentary in our contemporary bathroom. The size if perfect - we have an elongated bowl, and you lose a little bit of space with the tank in the back, but it's not so much as to be a problem. If you don't have an elongated bowl, I believe you will notice the reduced space. The controls are very straightforward and it does exactly what it says it will do. The only things I still "miss" about the previous one .... this unit doesn't have a pulsating mode (which can help with "extra cleaning"), and the deodorizer function has to be manually turned on - and doesn't work when the water functions are being used (Toto automatically turns on their deodorizing function when you sit). But, for 1/2 the price, it's a good tradeoff.
out of the entire year of purchases this is my all time favorite .....dont know how i lived with out it before....my husband calls it my throne.....my king bought it for me & i couldnt be more thrilled!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? awesome
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its a very sturdy lid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
One needs to learn to readjust themselves on the seat during the cleaning process to complete action. Very comfortable, love the heated seat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Does the job quite well. We do have another electronic bidet Bio Bidet, that does a good job of detecting my 3 yr old daughter on the seat. Bio Bidet has a skin sensor and I think Brondell detects the weight, so it cannot be used on small people. I am sure it will be fine in coming years. That is why I have taken off a star.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Quite
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite
I don't understand reviews here. Seat is really small and water stream is not only off the target but also extreamly painful. I compared size with other bidet seats avaialble and this certainly measures smallest. I saw numerous complaints about how water stream is off the target, especiall for the feminine side and I guess this problem has not been addressed yet. I got this seat as a gift and would have kept it if it wasn't so bad. I love the idea of the product though. I had to apologize to my grand-child to return it and asked for different model.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair