Description of the product in the ad was very helpful when comparing purchases. I'm glad I went with this one as it seems of a much better quality. My boyfriend was very happy to get this for Christmas this year and can't wait to make some perfect burgers. We like that it is adjustable for different sized burgers and it is non-stick and easy to clean. Thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is identical to that in the ad.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is heavy-duty and appears very durable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Product description on the site matched the product delivered.
GREAT KITCHEN DEVICE...IF U EAT LOT OF BURGERS THIS IS MUST HAVE...CONSISTENT PORTIONING MAKES GR BEEF GO FURTHER. EASY TO CLEAN..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. greAT DESIGN
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY
This patty press works great. I bought this for my husband for Christmas last year and we have used it a lot. It is holding up well to regular use with no problems. Clean-up is easy, but we do recommend you use wax paper or liners to ease in the clean-up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I enjoy grilling for friends and family and think I have the best burger recipe. The only thing I don't enjoy too much is making the burger patties after all the ingredients have been mixed. I actually came across an advertisemkent for the Weston Burger Maker by accident.......such a fortunate thing for me. The Burger Maker makes perfect patties in less than half the time I used to spend. It can also be adjusted to make the patties thick or thin......I really like this feature. It is also so easy to clean. Perfect patties in no time......Perfect !!!!!! . I highly recommed the Weston Nonstick Burger Express Patty Maker
I really like this hamburger presser. I've used it to make burger patties for a family get together (17 burgers for that occasion) and for making sausage patties for my husband's breakfast sandwiches. It works great for both. Be sure to use wax or parchment paper because it will stick. If you dip your ball of meat into water before pressing it then it won't stick to the paper either. I wish I had gotten it years ago. There are only 2 things I regret. I thought it was dishwasher safe. I looked at so many before deciding on this one that it is probably an oversight on my part and not a misrepresentation of the product. This is the only reason I didn't rate it at 5 stars. The other thing is that I wish I had gotten the one that made 2 at a time.