very happy with the product, glad it was made in the USA
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
At $$ including two noodle cutters this is a good value. The clamp could be a little bigger and the settings are reverse of my ****** ***, where on the standing mixer version you start with 1 and move to larger numbers on this one you start on 7 and go down. I bought this for a class I was teaching. I had only ever used the motorized one before and one pleasant surprise about the manual one was the ability to back the dough out if it went in a little crooked. On the motorized one there is only forward!
This is an activity for those who crave pasta as "Momma would make it!" It also is good fun to share with others and your kids. The resulting pasta, once mastered, is delicious. Machine is easy to use and clean. It took me only three attempts to prepare wonderful fettuccine. I say, "Go for it", as it adds a new dimension to one's culinary craft.
I can't say from personal experience as I purchased this as a gift, but I've received multiple picture messages of what this has produced and the recipient seems very happy! I found this same pasta maker for quite a bit more on a fancy cookware website.
This is a great pasta machine especially for a beginner like me. It's perfect for the purpose it was intended and that is just to make homemade pasta for me & my husband and occasional company.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very