Great looking product, but there is NO quality control on this imported set. Parts were missing, bolt holes were not aligned, table top was scratched and 2 beige chairs were sent in a box labeled for the red from the manufacturer. The Overstock customer service personnel were overall trying to do their jobs and sympathetic (with the exception of one who almost lost our business with Overstock), but trying to get all of the problems straightened out was long and drawn out. We had ship back the incorrect beige chairs, but was charged $$ by UPS for a home pick-up to top it all. The only reason we kept the set was because it looks so good in our kitchen. Will it hold up? Who knows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. HORRIBLE! Most of the pre-drilled holes for the bolts were not aligned. We had to drill new hole for the legs and table base. Parts damaged and missing.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I love this set! The color is a rich red (not at all orangey) and the whole set feels well made. It looks great in the room.. great pop of color and just the look we were going for!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes